starting exante on friday

gingergiant

Hey everyone, new to the forum and to exante but not to vlcd's, i tried LL a few years back with great results but somehow the weight's came back:eek:, so i hope exante is the answer for me.

I ordered the variety pack today and should be here tomorrow so I'm planning on starting on Friday.

just of the scales and I'm 19st 5lbs and I'm going to the Dominican republic in 3 and a bit weeks so need to lose as much as i can by then.

anyways was just wanting to say hi before the big day, hope to get talking to a lot of you over the next few weeks/months.

thanks for looking

Hello and Welcome.
I too am off on my holidays in a few weeks and feel so much better already having lost some weight.
If you've done it before you can do it again!!! Look after yourself in the beginning and I'll look forward to seeing your 1st week weigh in.
xxx

Started Exante yesterday

Well good luck Gingergiant. I started Exante yesterday, have 35kg's/77lb's to lose. I lose weight really quickly, have never tried a VLCD before but have seen the results with a friend of mine. A bit drastic for me but hey it should be worth it. Good luck again and enjoy your holiday

weight.png

Welcome Gingergiant, There are plenty of people here in the same position as you. Like you I have done LL in the past (4weeks) and I did CD for 15weeks!! But alas I have put most of the weight back on. But as someone else said to me (sorry cant remember who it was now!!) think of the previous attempts as the trial and this is the real thing!! Everyone is different, but I have found the exante products much more palatable than LL or CD and much cheaper as well. So get drinking that water and goodluck on your journey. There are some wonderful people on here - they helped me through my second day yesterday so if you are struggling, please feel free to come to us! :)

Welcome to you also Markanderl - It will all be worth it when those 77lbs have come off!!

Good luck Gingergiant! I was a VLCD sceptic only a few weeks ago - would never have occured to me to try one - but now I'm a complete convert. They do work, as you know, and as Yambabe pointed out on another thread you only have to get through to the next meal, which is never more than a few hours away, or less. Just take it one day at a time.

Hello gingergiant :) Nice to have another new person on the exante forum. This place is invaluable! I look forward to seeing you around :) x

Back