Starting Exante on January 2nd 2012!

I've re-started today. Christmas is over with and I have nothing planned for new year so I figured why wait! :D

Good luck for all the 2nd Jan starters and re-starters. xx

:argh:

Well ladies, I feel like such a failure! I managed 2 days on Exante then gave up because of the headaches and withdrawal. I was really ratty at work and really couldn't cope. Trying to stay positive and remain in the right frame of mind of 'I CAN do this!', I've decided to put it off till my week off work (wc 09.01.12) in the hope that I'll find the first few days easier to handle by being at home.

PhatAss said:
:argh:

Well ladies, I feel like such a failure! I managed 2 days on Exante then gave up because of the headaches and withdrawal. I was really ratty at work and really couldn't cope. Trying to stay positive and remain in the right frame of mind of 'I CAN do this!', I've decided to put it off till my week off work (wc 09.01.12) in the hope that I'll find the first few days easier to handle by being at home.

Aww hun it is so hard at first but it does pass lots of paracetamol, hot baths and early nights should help x

Back