starting exante sunday 3 oct

tobehappyme

hello everyone..im helen and new to minimins and wanted to say im starting exante on monday and hope that by christmas im feeling a new woman!

please come say hello as im feeling very unsure of what to do right now

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. I am starting Monday :)

Hi Helen and welcome to the forum. I am also going to be starting exante very soon (either Saturday or Monday). I'm nervous for some reason, but I want to feel great at Christmas by losing a couple of stone (hopefully 3 stone).

So you, me and Irishlass look like we're all going to be starting very close together. I think it will be good to see how each of us get on.

that was supposed to say starting monday but in my haste to write something i put the wrong day!
luv2bslim im really nervous too and i really hope this works
thank you irishlass i hope we can help one another on the way....
perhaps we should get together? i dont know about you but any help along the way sounds good to me!

that was supposed to say starting monday but in my haste to write something i put the wrong day!
luv2bslim im really nervous too and i really hope this works
thank you irishlass i hope we can help one another on the way....
perhaps we should get together? i dont know about you but any help along the way sounds good to me!

Yea let's get together and keep each other motivated :)

Yes and good luck from me too. Exante has changed my life, I am delighted with it and especially its effects. For me it works, it can be done and there is just no need to be fat again. It can be done, its tough but it works and its healthy.

GSQ

Welcome and good luck guys xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xxx

Good luck to you all that are starting next week-ish!

Just make sure you drink plenty of water and when you are struggling come on here are post away.
The first few days are hard but get through those and you'll feel great :D

Hi girls. I am also starting on Monday, going to really cut down in the next few days but I am on a night out on Saturday so cant really start until after then. It would be great if we could all help each other. I have tried and failed cambridge a number of times so thought with ordering a month of exante it might give me the kick I need as its a lot of money to waste, my order is supposed to come today so fingers crossed I can do it this time!! I want to loose roughly 3 stone asap!!
x

thank you everyone for welcoming me. i look forward to starting monday. im not sure how long for as money is tight but ive two weeks worth to start me off

Hiya good luck, i'm starting Tuesday, seems like there are lots of people starting next week so will be really good to see how everyone gets on!

Hi :D

Welcome & reap the rewards :p
I have done this before but only lasted a week ( with a 15lb loss on the first week) so let's see how i/we go now until christmas :D
Im hoping for the same to be half way to a new me christmas time & hopefully be able to wear something nice new year fancy dress wise! have not done that for years now ashamed of my body size so here goes!>>>>>> :girlpower:
xx

Hi, good luck with the diet. I've been on it for nearly a month and have been ecstatic with the results so far, keep with it and surely you will get where you want to be.

hello to all you new starters, good luck with your journey it will be so worth it when we reach our destination.

Keep reading through diaries and stories on here so you know you are not alone.

Ali xx

a bit later start than i anticipated but tomorrow is my start date. we are booking a lovely holiday in italy next may for our wedding anniversary and there is no way im going there to be laughed at (as i was when we went a few years ago and was lighter than i am now) seeing those women looking at me, whispering to their friends and laughing...it was absolutely horrible! the cows lol

Back