starting exante sunday 3 oct

tobehappyme said:
a bit later start than i anticipated but tomorrow is my start date. we are booking a lovely holiday in italy next may for our wedding anniversary and there is no way im going there to be laughed at (as i was when we went a few years ago and was lighter than i am now) seeing those women looking at me, whispering to their friends and laughing...it was absolutely horrible! the cows lol

Oh gosh that sounds horrible :(

a bit later start than i anticipated but tomorrow is my start date. we are booking a lovely holiday in italy next may for our wedding anniversary and there is no way im going there to be laughed at (as i was when we went a few years ago and was lighter than i am now) seeing those women looking at me, whispering to their friends and laughing...it was absolutely horrible! the cows lol

Awwww Helen there are some b*tches out there. Good luck with the next few days. Take it one day at a time and come on here when you can to let off steam. There's great support on here xx

That sounds awful - why would you want to go back?! Was it the locals or other holiday makers? We got to Spain a lot as hubby is Spanish and his family are out there, and they ALWAYS comment on either my size, or my paleness, usually both. I get called a giant milk bottle! Some people have no tact and no respect for other's feelings x

That sounds awful - why would you want to go back?! Was it the locals or other holiday makers? We got to Spain a lot as hubby is Spanish and his family are out there, and they ALWAYS comment on either my size, or my paleness, usually both. I get called a giant milk bottle! Some people have no tact and no respect for other's feelings x

they were locals admittedly the size of sticks but even so...was cruel and ive never forgotten it! were going back to italy but to a different region but we love the country so much and have other, much more pleasant memories than those mentioned earlier :) (it just stuck in my memory was all)

hello everyone, wishing you all lots of luck :)
i too started yesterday and have found these last 2 days very hard, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed it will get easier.. i'm pretty sure a good weigh in next monday will be encouragement enough, just have to stick to it til then haha
i have 7 stone to lose so this has to work!!
Mx

Back