Starting Exante today!

stephanees

So, couldn't wait until the new year and have started Exante today with a strawberry shake :D

im not new to vlcds, I managed to get down to just under 12st following Cambridge then slim and save but got to the point where I did just not want another shake or soup, I have now managed to put most of it back on do wanna get it off as quickly as possible!

i am back at work today which will make it easier to stick to and will hopefully get the worst days over with by work on monday, although I foresee many trips to the toilet, one pint of water and a mug of tea down already..

I'm restarting again today as well. I did Exante for almost a year Oct 2011 to Sept 2012 and lost over 7stone, but like you I got to the point where I couldn't stomach another shake or porridge so took a three month break. in time I have gained back just under two stone, but know its a lot less as I lose at least 9lbs in stores in the first week, so in reality I probably gained back just over a stone in real fat..lol. Either way today is the first day to finally reaching my goal of 9st 7lbs. I'm determined not to stop now until I reach it.

Good luck on your restart. Lets hope we sail through the dreaded first week :)

Wow 7st! That's amazing, I don't I'd have the willpower to stick to it that long!

just had a porridge disaster, cooked it as on the packet but was still runny so put it back in and it ended up overflowing and I lost half my breakfast and I got lumps of porridge oats in a thick white sauce, tastes nice tho, sweet enough without needing to add more sugar and is also quite filling, will try making it on the hob next time to get a better texture

Back