Starting Exante tomorrow!

Chunky Madwife

Hi everyone, am inspired by all your stories.

I have bitten the bullet and am starting Exante tomorrow. I have the bumper mix box, so looking forward to trying everything (not looking forward to Mushroom soup though as I'm not a mushy fan at best of times).

Is there a swap shop on here? Could be a good plan.

Anyway, just looking for advice really. Photo diary and measurements will taken tomorrow, any other good motiivators?

Looking forward with optimism and fully intending on sticking around xx

Welcome to minis and the exante family! Good luck with it, I'm sure you will do great.

Unfortunately it is against the rules here on the forum to swap products.

Dont worry too much about the mushroom soup as I found the flavour wasn't that strong.
You can add salt and pepper if you want.

Onwards and downwards :D

Thanks for replying Blue. Well here goes!

Had my strawberry shake this morning, very nice, was pleasantly surprised. Have had two pints of water since getting up and feeling OK. Novelty is a wonderful thing.

Doing a bit of housework and then going to record my measurements.

Wooo! I live an exciting life, don't I?

good luck!
measurements are a good thing to take because some weeks when you may be happy with your loss you may have lost inches and that will motivate you!

I have to agree with the swapping thing. if it was run by the site or something so it was somehow controlled because a lot of people have been mentioning it lately.

Welcome to a wonderful exciting place to be, shakes are nice hot or cold, I've not had the soup as I don't really like powdered soup at the best of times, one of my favourite things is feeling so strong when someone offers me junk food and I refuse, it's very empowering

Keeping busy getting the housework done and stuff is great in the early days to keep your mind off food, I felt bit dizzy the other day and realised that at 2 in the afternoon I'd only been drinking water, forgot to have my shakes, that's how good this is xx ( I did have them, don't panic(

Good luck on your journey, this forum is a godsend when you need help xx maxi xx

Goodluck :)

Thanks guys!

I must say that I am surprised that I feel so full up! I hope I am drinking enough.

Nearly ate a spoonful of chilli when I was cooking dinner, not hungry, just habit.

Not too impressed with the soup (Thai Chicken), but I don't think I blended it enough. The bar was lovely, and I could only really eat 2/3. The rest I kept for a snack later.

PLeased with myself x

Back