Starting Exante TS today, not prepared at all!

Ljj

Hi there,

I seemingly enjoy making things as difficult for myself as possible as I've ordered a months Exante pack but there isn't a shaker! nor was there any guidance in the box but hey ho I'm sure I'll figure it out.

After losing 14st (200lbs) over the last 5 years I've put on just over a stone since losing my baby in March. So I am doing a 'cleanse' month to get myself back to where I was and hopefully on the way towards my final goal weight of 11st 3lbs so I can look at skin removal surgery.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hi there,

I seemingly enjoy making things as difficult for myself as possible as I've ordered a months Exante pack but there isn't a shaker! nor was there any guidance in the box but hey ho I'm sure I'll figure it out.

After losing 14st (200lbs) over the last 5 years I've put on just over a stone since losing my baby in March. So I am doing a 'cleanse' month to get myself back to where I was and hopefully on the way towards my final goal weight of 11st 3lbs so I can look at skin removal surgery.

Nice to meet you all :)

X

Hi there ;)
Congratulations about loosing 14st!!! That's incredible ! Well done
I'm new member as well and I'm looking a little support group on my way to skinny me.
How did u lost your 14st ???X

Back