Starting Fresh

Jmason09

Today im starting a fresh with lipotrim as the past few days iv been eating...iv got 5 weeks until i go on holiday and hope to lose another 17lb by then...
Jade x

Well done Jade
I know how u feel I have gone right down hill myself also this week. Keep strong and carry on and now I need to take my own
advice and it will be ok :)

Fair play to you for getting back on the bandwagon Jade. If you still to the plan I think you will have undoubtedly have lost 17lb by your holiday. xx

Today im starting a fresh with lipotrim as the past few days iv been eating...iv got 5 weeks until i go on holiday and hope to lose another 17lb by then...
Jade x

Im sure you will make it :)
think this cold weather has a lot to do with the odd slip up
no one ever said it was easy and it sure isnt :eek::eek::eek:

you can do it, keep logging onto hear for support. My best advice is stay 100% as much as you can, avoid cheating, cheating makes it harder, if you're finsding it hard, have an early night, just take each day at a time and try to get through each one 100% I do think if yoy stay 100% its easier to cope with compared to having little blips. It take a lot of will power but oh my lord, let me jusrt say lipotrim has truly changed my life and been the best thing i have done. My confidence and self esteem has shot through the roof. I feel fantastic!!

Thanks for the reply guys im really mad at myself got my weight in saturday and i no i will be the same but its my own fault i have never wanted to lose weight more in my life and iv been fat for as long as i remember i dont have a job but i do attend uni im not in now until after xmas i will have lots of spare time an im scared im going to eat all the time...just dont no why i cant stick to it if i dont shift this weight im gunna have a heart attack very soon!!
Thanks for the support
Jade :( x

Thanks for the reply guys im really mad at myself got my weight in saturday and i no i will be the same but its my own fault i have never wanted to lose weight more in my life and iv been fat for as long as i remember i dont have a job but i do attend uni im not in now until after xmas i will have lots of spare time an im scared im going to eat all the time...just dont no why i cant stick to it if i dont shift this weight im gunna have a heart attack very soon!!
Thanks for the support
Jade :( x

Keep trying :) you can still make a good lose if you can do 100% till your weigh in Saturday !!!!

I think the key (at least it has been for me) is finding a distraction to keep yourself occupied. I did that be re-subscribing to that god-awful time-sink world of warcraft. Maybe take up sewing, woodwork or some other hobby?

I think the key (at least it has been for me) is finding a distraction to keep yourself occupied. I did that be re-subscribing to that god-awful time-sink world of warcraft. Maybe take up sewing, woodwork or some other hobby?

seems like your distractions really did work for you !!!
well done Ahti 86lbs :) !!!!

haha great distraction ... normally on a diet my distraction is exercise but with this one its supposed to be a big no no!! but iv been exercising :/ ... im not setting the bar high for myself as 2lb loss each week would send me over the moon...i have finished university for xmas now so have alot ov time on my hands as i dont have a job ... just have to see how it goes this week i suppose and my weigh in will tell all haha x

Back