Starting Fresh...

Claire_Williams

Well, I'm at it again. 6 years ago I started at my local Lighter Life group and over the course of 6 months I lost in excess of 6st but have subsequently put it all back on and more - I'm so disappointed in myself.

But, I'm taking control once more and starting fresh on LL Total tomorrow morning. I'm planning to lose over 140lbs and have lots of small and not so small goals I'm aiming to achieve! Wish me luck...

Good luck! :) If you did it before, you can do it again! There's a couple of other people doing LL, so you're not alone :)

Good luck Claire, Yes, you can do it.
Don´t be negative on yourself. Just look forward now.

All the best

Yay! Good to 'see' you!
I started LL 9 days ago and have never done it before (did Cambridge about 8 years ago, and loved it)
How's today going?

Well day 1 was relatively easy, just a headache around bedtime but day 2 - I'M STARVING! Struggling to know what to do with myself. Off for a bath and an early night I think. Hoping for a better day tomorrow - this has to be the worst of it right?

Sorry, thank you all for the good wishes! Please do keep in touch and of course, good luck with your journeys x

Hang in there! The first week is always the worst by far. Whenever I try to do a VLCD, those first seven days feel like hell!! But once you get through them, time will start flowing normally again and the hunger and headaches will subside. :)

Yes, I had headaches last week but they've gone now :) I've discovered 'duolingo' and I'm addicted! It's a game, but you learn a language very gradually while you play! Loving it!

Yes, I had headaches last week but they've gone now :) I've discovered 'duolingo' and I'm addicted! It's a game, but you learn a language very gradually while you play! Loving it!

You´ve got me interested in this " Duolingo " Enough.

How are you doing Claire ? I haven´t got off to a good start but well, I´m trying again.. Hope it´s feeling easier xx

Google it! It's fab! It's free.. I'm learning French but there are loads of options

Back