Starting from scratch charlotte_k diary

charlotte_k

Gold Member
I'm fed up of mucking about. I want to feel good about myself and look good. I want to look like my old photos from when I done the Cambridge diet. I want to look good for my boyfriend. I'm fed up of people looking at me funny. I need to keep telling myself "I can do this, i have done it before." I will be posting every day. What exercise I have done and what food I have eaten. I don't blame people if they don't want to read it, it will probably be boring lol but I need this to keep me focused. I'm looking forward to reading everybody's diary and posts and jumping straight back into minimins.

Sorry for the rant xxxxx

Good luck!! Getting started is the hardest part ... Once the losses start coming in and hopefully an authentic healthy living lifestyle, it'll be plain sailing (... I know this isn't true, but I'm allowed to lie to myself if it'll get me going!)

I see a lot of myself in your post ... All the stuff about feeling good and looking good for your boyf, that sort of stuff really matters to me. Here's to the next year or so! We have similar goals, timeframes and we're the same height ... Good luck to both of us!

Good luck to you too! I'm looking forward to this journey and I know we can do it xxx

I just started looking in the cupboard out of habit lol. Noticed in time, need to train my brain lol xxx

This program on BBC2 about slimming clubs is interesting xxx

Hi Charlotte,

I think people underestimate the power of being in the "right mind set", and now you are ... Boom!! .. Off that weight will come!!

Are you going to do Cambridge again?

I watched that aswell!! I did struggle to understand why people go to so much effort and then have a "day off". I haven't touched carbs, fat, oil or sugar for 28 days, but then again I am an all or nothing kind of girl!! I have 7-8 stone to lose, so can't afford "days off". My "treats" are sparkling mineral water or banana ice cream (which is solely a frozen banana whizzed in processor)

I wish you all the very best and look forward to seeing your progress.

X

You are right! I feel like I'm there in my head again so I'm looking forward to it. I lost a lot of weight on the Cambridge diet but it really made me miserable and as soon as I stopped the weight started to creep back on. I went from 24st to 12st once and I can do it again and lose that extra 2 stone this time.

I thought that! Full fat coke too lol. I went to slimming world when I was 15 and I hated it. Standing up and telling everyone how you had done that week was not for me. You sound like you have everything under control! Good luck xxx

Went to Tesco and I only went down the fruit and veg aisles and the fresh meat aisle! Came home with watermelon, veg for stir fry and some turkey. Had 300g of watermelon for breakfast so that's 90 calories so far today. Feeling good and just about to stick some loud music on and do an hour of exercise and running around like a loon lol xxx

well done, supermarket shopping can be hard esp when they have all the nice stuff on display. what diet are you doing?

I'm mixing 2 diets. I'm doing a type of caveman diet, so I'm not having any processed foods and I'm doing my version of the 8 hour diet. I only eat in 6 hours so my body has 18 hours without food.

For lunch/dinner I had stir fry with turkey and light soy sauce. 400 calories. I have only had water today which is great as I normally have loads of squash and diet coke xxx

Had a long day at work yesterday so I didn't get a chance to get on here. Only had watermelon yesterday as I forgot to take anything with me lol. 300 calories. Got another long day today so I have no idea what I'm going to have. At least I have someone with me today so I can have a break. Hope you all have a good day xxx

I have had a couple of long days at work and I am so tired! Yesterday I had turkey stir fry 460 calories and some watermelon 90 calories. Today I'm really starting to feel good about this and I'm looking forward to Wednesday (weigh in). Today I have had a melon thing from m&s 160 calories and for dinner I'm having....... Stir fry lol. Mushroom stir fry today and no meat 140 calories and a very small handful of nuts 155 calories. Hope you are all enjoying this lovely bank holiday and hope you are all getting on well xxx

Sounds like you're doing really well chick! So glad you're feeling good about what you're doing, always helps:)

Would you mind sharing what you have in your stir fry? I am trying to lower my carbs and every sauce I can find is full of sugar :confused:. I love quick and easy fry ups but they seem to be a bit of a headache!

Hi Jody, I don't use any sauce as i'm on the cave man diet so i'm not allowed any. I just use salt and pepper. Good luck xxx

I am soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost 9lbs this week and I haven't done anywhere near as much exercise as I should of. I know that the first week is normally the biggest loss and I know it will not be like this every week but I am really happy with how this week has gone. Thanks to all of you for being so supportive and good luck to all of us xxx

Yesterday I had chicken breast and veg 450 calories. A handful of nuts 125 calories. Total 575 calories

Today I have had some fruit pot thing 120 calories, salad with chicken breast 380 calories. Total 500 calories

Back