Starting from scratch - Natalilly's SlimandSave diary

Morning!

Still feeling really positive about doing this diet. Have been 100% since last Saturday when I had a planned meal out. Can't wait to weigh again on Wednesday. Would really like to lose another 17.5 lbs by Christmas as this would then take me into another stone bracket. I know that might be a bit too much, but at least it a target to work for!

Hope everybody else is doing well!

Hi, still doing really well, lost another 3.8 lbs this week, making a total of 13 lbs in two weeks! So pleased with the results, and seem to be coping fine with it at the moment!

Evening all,

Weigh in day today, lost 2.8lbs so now up to 15.8 lbs in 3 weeks. Really pleased seeing as j went out for a Xmas meal on Monday.
Have decided to move to the JUDD plan up until Xmas, as really struggling with refusing food everyday, and everybody just wants to get together and eat at this time of year! So ill be having 4 packs on a down day, then eating normally on an up day, then will have a break completely for Xmas & holiday, then review what I want to do when I get back. Really don't want to put any back on before Xmas, so hoping JUDD method works for me.

Hi nat.. Good plan, we will all still be here when its right for you to come back, Xmas is a pain, but it's the time between new year and Xmas that does the most damage, not Xmas and new year. X

Back