starting in april/may :)

I cant wait to shop in normal shops :D at the minute i have to stick to evans or new look inspire range (which round here is poor barely anything in it!) So to just be able to walk into New Look and wear a size 12 :eek: Sounds like heaven to me :D All those shops with smaller (cheaper :eek: ) clothes i'll be needing a new wardrobe (s) to put them in :D :D

Clucks well done 11lbs is fantastic, and your right not many other dieters can say that! :D I've had a fair few negative comments too but i'm not listening to them.. I know it works, i've seen it work on here and on other places too.

Hello to Meneither :D Good luck with CD you'll be in those 36's in no time :D

Bekie

What really annoys me about peoples lack of support is when they say things like FAD diets don't work, you should be eating healthy and exercising more like you have never tried it before and it normally comes from the people who don't follow that advice and are naturally lucky they can pig out and not have to worry. And they always sound so patronising

Rant over

i received many negative commets when i started, mainly due to the thought of no food but once the pounds drop off they`ll be seeing it`s the best thing i ever did.
i have to still cook for hubby and 5 kids which i think will be hard but as i can be a stubborn moo i am determined to see this through and not cheat

What really annoys me about peoples lack of support is when they say things like FAD diets don't work, you should be eating healthy and exercising more like you have never tried it before and it normally comes from the people who don't follow that advice and are naturally lucky they can pig out and not have to worry. And they always sound so patronising

Rant over

I couldnt agree more, its like people assume it never dawned on us to eat healthier/less and exercise more! Honestly some people... Another one is well you look fine to me, errrmm well that might be the case but my joints still ache, i get ill all the time, i'm unhappy too but i wont diet to get rid of these things because you think i look fine :rolleyes: Ppphh

Some people, they'd be dangerous with brains :D

I know it sounds silly, but i would love to hand a piece of clothing over the counter, and be able to look the (inevitably slim) shop assistant in the eye - i'm always sure they're thinking "oo she's bigger than that size" or "she'll look rubbish in this she's too fat for it". I know it's probably crazy and they probably don't give two hoots, but it would be nice to not think like that anymore! x

Hi everyone,

Thought i would pop in and say hellllooo i re- started CD on Monday 16th April so am now on day 4 i made it to day 40 last time and was almost 2 stone down but the big bad takeaway's came to hunt me :mad::mad:. Why do we do it eh?!

Now that im back on track again i don't intend to fail this time!

I know it sounds silly, but i would love to hand a piece of clothing over the counter, and be able to look the (inevitably slim) shop assistant in the eye - i'm always sure they're thinking "oo she's bigger than that size" or "she'll look rubbish in this she's too fat for it". I know it's probably crazy and they probably don't give two hoots, but it would be nice to not think like that anymore! x

omg, i feel exactly the same!!! or if i go in a shop that dsent stock my size but i jus want to have a look at the shoes, bags etc am sure they are all looking thinking what is she in this shop for

xxx

i have two slimmer sisters and i go clothes shopping with them they always wanto to go to primark. NOTHING fits in primark except the nighties. I just want to shop in normal shops. when i was a size 14 i hit new look, etam, dotty p's etc and even the skater shops. I have a lovely (if you like the style) punky pair of trousers and funky top. I want a punkyfish top though lol.

Ahhh shoe shopping... not matter how fat or thin i am, my feet can always look fabulous!!! x

Shoes!!!!!!

I love shoes, i have far too many pairs! I adore shoe shopping and can by them from anywhere :D Although it will be nice to wear higher heels and boots that zip up all the way :D

Hiya!

May I join in too? I get married in a couple of months and, at the moment, my wedding dress is too small!! It's beautiful, I can't wait to fit in to it! I'm trying it on at the bridal shop every two weeks so it will be interesting to see the dress coming in as the pounds fall off (I hope!)

I started the CD on monday.. I am doing the 790 plan at the moment rather than SSing.. It seems to be going really well, looking forward to finding out how much I've lost on monday!

Any tips would be really really appreciated, thank you!

x

hi all and gd luck with starting i dont come on ere often so this post has grew alot lol! ryt so im now on my 3rd hers my mini diary lol!

Day 1
day didnt start 2 well discovered my blender was broke so had 2 hand wisk i had a choc mint shake (yum yum) while my bf and child sat nd ate a mcd while i was with them! so im very proud for doing that! i then had a chicken n mushroom soup for dinner and then a butterscoth shake b4 bed i drank 5 ltrs of water no hunger feelings wat so ever!

Day 2
today i had a strawberry shake for lunch veg soup for dinner and a choc shake b4 bed and drank 3ltrs water feeling hungry 2day but did not give in!

Day 3
well thats 2day lol well at the min im sittting aveing a chocolate shake ive got veg soup for dinner and a choc mint shake for b4 bed! not feeling hungry but ive only had 1/2 a ltr of water which isnt gd!

all the food packs i have had have been really nice n yummy!
so thats that!

how do i set goals on ere!
thanks

Well I started yesterday. I too need to fit into a wedding dress, but not until june 08.

I am just desperate to get a dress!
I went shopping last weekend, I had an appointment in a lovely shop in Helensburgh. I was CONVINCED they would all laugh at me and tell me they had nothing to fit, but do you know what? They were so lovely to me!

I looked ok in dresses, but I want to lose tons of weight so I can go back and say - "Hey look - I am going to look better now!".

The lovely girl did say "I think curvy women look better in wedding dresses than skinny ones". I was so impressed.

But anyway, I have 99lbs to lose before June 08.

Let me know how your dress fittings go!!

Hi, I am new to the site too and to CD. I have emailed my local CD and am just waiting for her to get back to and then I hope to start next Monday (30th). I think this site is a fab form of support and guidance, so glad that I found it :D

hey everyone

hope everyone is doing ok? today is day 1 for me and its ok :) welcome planet dots :) i am sooo glad i found this site too its fab :) how much are looking to loose?

xxx

hey everyone

hope everyone is doing ok? today is day 1 for me and its ok :) welcome planet dots :) i am sooo glad i found this site too its fab :) how much are looking to loose?

xxx

Hi Stacey, the sites great isn't it :D Everyone is so friendly and nice.
I haven't really thought longterm weightloss and I am better at working at smaller goals but I guess if I think about it then about 6 stone :eek: would be my dream!!!

How about you?

hey i am lookin to loose around 4 and a half in total, but as u can see by my ticker my goal for that is to get down to a healthy bmi which is around 4 stone

and i am hoping to do that by the middle of august :)

xxx

Well I started yesterday. I too need to fit into a wedding dress, but not until june 08.

I am just desperate to get a dress!
I went shopping last weekend, I had an appointment in a lovely shop in Helensburgh. I was CONVINCED they would all laugh at me and tell me they had nothing to fit, but do you know what? They were so lovely to me!

I looked ok in dresses, but I want to lose tons of weight so I can go back and say - "Hey look - I am going to look better now!".

The lovely girl did say "I think curvy women look better in wedding dresses than skinny ones". I was so impressed.

But anyway, I have 99lbs to lose before June 08.

Let me know how your dress fittings go!!

hiya notsotrim!

Congrats on your wedding! I know you must be fed up of hearing "it will fly by" but it does!!! We had two years to go when we first started planning (because we picked a quirky date!) and now we only have 11 weeks!!!

I went back to have another fitting a couple of days ago and it hadn't come in anymore but then we'd spent the week in eurodisney before I started CD and I'd put 6lb on by the time I came home!!!! So for the dress to have had "no change" rather than "well it had come in by a couple of inches from when it came in the shop, now it's back to where it was again" was a bonus!!!!

I think any bride looks beautiful - but I really do have to lose the weight as my dress is too small at the moment!! (Why did it seem a good idea to make me fit my dress instead of making a dress fit me???!!!!!!) So there might be a few stressful times in the next 11 weeks but I can't wait to see my fiances face when I walk up the aisle in my (fitting!) dress!!

:princess:

Back