Starting Jan 2011

loobieluck said:
Hey, am I okay to join your team? I have a lot more weight to lose than you lot so far =[ I have around 7 stone to lose. Although, in my adult life, I've never weighed less than 14 stone so don't know how I'd look weighing less. As it stands (and this isn't 100% accurate) I weigh around 18 stone =[ I was a member of SW earlier on this year and lost 3 stone almost, but then I had a sporting injury and piled the majority of it back on. So now, as I've had my operation, I am more determined than ever to get this weight problem sorted.

I'm 27 and currently unemployed (recently graduated), I'm from Leeds and my weigh-ins will be on Tuesday evenings starting next Tuesday =]

Lou xx

Hi Lou, I also have about 7 to lose (I've almost got a stone off! Six and a bit to go!) you can do it!!

Everyone else, is it okay to join? Are you still recruiting?
I weigh in on Thursday evenings, gained 0.5lbs over last week and have six and a half stone to lose :)

Elaine.

I'm gonna start back on Wednesday the 5th. I can't make it the class that day because I have to work but my scales are pretty accurate, and I don't want to put it off for to long.

Had my first unofficial weigh in of 2011 this morning and according to my scales I'm 12 stone 8 3/4 pounds. Joining SW on Tuesday and I can hardly wait.

Jo x

hi all i weighed this morning i am 2lb down from what i weighed the other day so hopefully some of it was a false weight, r we going to write it down on a list so we can copy and paste our weights each week? so am now 13st 10lbs :eek: good luck to all of u :wave_cry:

Can I join in too please?
I have been off plan for just over a year :-( Really want to try and change my awful habits. Have been on minimins for ages, but not posted in a while. I will not be attending class and weighing in at home on a Monday, I probably have about 7 or 8 stones to loose and the support and motivation of a team would be fantastic as I am such a hermit/loner.

Hi ladies, can I join your group. I started slimming world in Sept last year and have so far lost 2 stone 4 pound. I have a long way to go but I want to loss 10 pound in January and get my 3 stone before I go on holiday in February.

I have always been big and what did it for me was my last holiday when I could not fit in the aeroplane seat properly and the lady next to me looked at me mortified that she had to sit next to me.

On the plus side after losing the weight I have I have managed to go to the sales, enjoy myself and actual buy clothes from the high street stores I was so proud of myself I now just about fit in size 18 in most stores. Meaning I've dropped three dress sizes. If I can do it anyone can :eek:) x

Pinkladyjo said:
Looks like we have a little team going. Can everyone tell me when they're going to next get weighed

Jo x

Hi Jo,

I'm starting on tuesday (4th)

My other half has brought me a beautiful dress, it's a size 8 (gulp). It's quite a bit too small at the mo, but definitely an incentive to lose weight.

Has anyone else got anything as their incentive?

Jo x

Attachments

• image-4043631021.jpg
    image-4043631021.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 47
My incentive is to stop looking like a beached whale! (Photographic evidence from NYE proves this is a true statement) :)

I just want to be able to buy things I want rather than what fits. My tree trunk legs are my worst part.

For me it really is about how I look in clothes, I'm very pear shaped, so buying dresses is a nightmare, I would just like to be a bit more normal and less like a weeble. I know for lots of people they want to lose weight for health reasons, for me its vanity and maybe I should be, but I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Jo x

have to say it's vanity for me want to look good in anything i wear... want to be able to sit on the beach with out having to cover from neck to toes and want to feel healthier i feel tired and lethargic all the time fed up with feeling like this :sigh:

Well I bit the bullet and weighed in, I need to loose between 8 and 9 stones, I did loose over 5 a couple of years ago but most of it is back on. Going to dig out recipes and plan the weeks shop. What do you all snack on if you are peckish between meals?

I'm going to class tonight so I'll let you know how I get on later. Good luck to everyone for this week

I love to snack on blueberries or alpine light bars if I've got a hex free :eek:)

Hi ladies I've lost 1 lb this week. Really pleased and got myself motivated again. New year new start, we can do it. Good luck to those of u who weigh in later this week ?

Well done on your loss oldboiler, today was my first back on plan in a very long time. Been ok, and looking forward to my supper and planning meals for the coming week.

Just got to my first class and 2 girls I went to school with are here. Both looking like they've lost lots of weight. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.....

Back