Starting Jan 2011

Hi Ladies - can I join in please? I have done SS before but I on medication which unstablised my weight and I was fighting a losing battle. I am going to my first class tomorrwo but think I have about 3 1/2 stone to lose this year. I want to feel healthier. I have high blood pressure and GERD. I have had two spinal surgeries in 18 mths so the extra weight won't be helping any of those things. I'm not much one for the classes but I do run out of menu ideas and end up eating the same thing and getting bored. :cry:

Karen x

Hi

I'd like to join the team also if that's ok?!?!

My first weigh in is tomorrow but as a rough guide from my bathroom scales i have around 5 or 6 stone I would love to lose, however I am going to view every lb as progress and success :). I have my BF doing the diet with me in order to keep me on track. Good luck to everyone xx:553:

I've decided to weigh in at home on a Monday morning instead of going to class, so yesterday I jumped on the scales and I'm back up to 198lb which did not cheer me up.. but at least gives me a starting point. so now I have 5st to lose before Dec 3rd which is when I turn 50.

Hello!

I am not doing very well even though I've just started! Ive been recenlty diagnosed with post natal depression so struggling with dieting a bit! I need a kick up the bum really!! I am trying to do slimming world.. trying to save money this year so not going to go to the groups so need online support from you lovely people instead! xx

hi pink mummy sorry ur not doing very well at the moment (((( hugs)))) just do what u can plan wise, some days u will feel like following it but on other days u will feel like u can't be bothered hopefully the week will even out and u will still lose :) i don't know how much u want to lose but it will make u feel better in ur self if you can get rid of ur excess weight, it's a vicious circle cause when u feel down you want to eat more cause it makes you happy for a while then u feel miserable again cause u didn't keep to it :mad: u will get lots of support and advice on here good luck xx

hi salsaqueen u are about the same weight as me but think u might be shorter as you want to lose a lot more than i intend to, good luck losing the lbs xx

hi lorrihrvy and lovecatz welcome aboard the more the merrier good luck to u both xx

hope ur having a good day pinkladyjo xx

Hi Valerie ...Yes I am a bit shorter than you about 8 and a half inches. :)

Pink mummy (((hugs))) to you and baby. Hopefully the depression will lift soon.

can I join too please :)
Im Kerry 25 I started sw from home last jan and lost 10lb but fell pregnant! My little one is 3 months old now and my bigger one is 19 months old! Really want to try and get as close to 10st as poss, am currently at 13st 8lb I do EE and start on sat xx

Pinkmummy, big hugs from me too. We're all here for you if u ever need to talk xxx

Today is going to be a hard one. I've got college straight after work, so won't get my dinner until about 10pm. I've took extra fruit and yogurt to work to hopefully keep me going. Doesn't help that I've had a really bad nights sleep thanks to the other half snoring his head off. He's so loud I can hear him through ear plugs! I knew there was a reason I lived alone. I'll let you know how I get on.

Hope everyone has a brilliant day, we can do this ladies!!

Jo x

Hello!

I'm a very new newbie and have just started slimming world as well. I weigh in on a friday and last week started at 13.4 :cry:

I want to lose about 2.4 stones. At 5'8 that'll put me nicely into the healthy range again. I gained so much weigh due to a combination of a knee injury and a happy relationship (now married!) My OH has joined with me with a similar amount to lose so we'll see where we end up.

First weigh in tomorrow so I'm looking forward to it! :eek: I've been eating lots of super speed foods so I hope it makes a difference!

:wave_cry:

I too have college tonight, I really need to plan to have a meal prepared for when I get in from work as waiting till later is no good for me. Not too bad a day for me, but yesterday I was on an in-service and took my own lunch and fruit. I felt great tucking into my salad and leftover paella (from Nov/dec mag-delicious).

Well ladies I've had a right pants day at work, but on the plus side I came home and instead of going for the choccy biscuits I ate a whole box of raspberries, followed by a Hifi bar and that seemed to work!

Hi Pinkmummy,big hugs today is only one day..you'll do it :)
Hi everyone..had a couple of naughties todaY two QS sweets and two skinny caps.I've had a lot of personal probs this last few months,my mum passing away last month and being ill for the last 14 months..I stopped SW in May and have gained about 10lb,have not a monthly for 2 months but am bloated all the time and had to stop gym due to back prob..woe is me :)BUT I am determined to get to 12stone or less by my birthday in september..so 2stone 3lb to loose..
Hope everyone is doing ok..hugs jan:)

Back