Starting Jan 2011

Wow old boiler, that's fantastic! I had a pants day at work too, but just about managed to resist the junk food that had been brought to work. I took loads of extra fruit and yogurt to tide me over at college and only needed 2 extra pieces of fruit. I'm having qourn lasagne in a minute with loads of veggies. Just goes to show how much I've been over eating. Only day 2, but I'm pleased so far x

Not had chance to read through this thread, but just wanted to say that I hope everyone is doing okay. If you're not, don't despair...just get back on the plan and keep trying =]

Lou xx

Hello all!!

Well done oldboiler, I get like that sometimes but haven't managed to leave the chocolate alone yet. Yesterday I ended up eating about 6 crab sticks as DH wasn't going to be home for 2 hours so a late dinner for me!

Does anyone else get really bad sugar cravings in the evening? I'm really struggling with them at the moment so I'm have a bit of a candy cane in the evening. Will these go?!

Hiya

Just realised that I had posted on your duplicate thread - can I join you too as got 3 stone to lose, and aiming to lose 1 stone my the time I go on holiday in the middle of March.

WI for me will be Monday, which will be 1 week after I started.

Have done all red days so far this week as it seems to be the easiest way not to have to cook 2 different meals for myself and OH - have been doing the same meals for both of us but just putting nearly all the rest of the rice or spuds on his plate!

Hi wkdhoney

Every evening this week I have had a sugar free jelly with strawberries in, and some vanilla yoghurt on top, I find that has really helped my evening cravings for sweet things.

Can I join your team too please? I'm getting married in September and have 3 stone to lose. I'm starting dress shopping in April. I weigh in on Monday's and I'm following extra easy to help me understand the diet.

1st goal 1 stone and hope to do that by March xx

Of course you can join Danielle, the more the merrier. I have about 3 stone to lose as well. My sister is getting married in August, so I want to look good in a nice dress.

Well done on the 5lbs Valerie what a fantastic loss. I was pretty chuffed with myself today, we went out for a family meal and although it was fantastic value at 3 courses for £8.95, I only had a lovely chicken and bacon salad with the dressing on the side, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I had made a birthday cake so had a small slice of that using flexible syns. It was so good to feel that I was in control, not just pigging out as it was such good value. Weigh in on Monday so I will see how week one has been then.

Hi, can I join ur group please?
I joined on tues & weighed in at 14st 3lb so want to lose around 4 stone, setting mini targets to keep myself going 1st at a time, following extra easy at the min and finding it ok but can't understand how I'll lose with all the pasta and potato I'm allowed tho!
will know more when I'm weighed on tues so will let u all Know how I get on, fingers crossed it's a loss xx

Hi guys. Justvreading thru various posts I realize that I have made a huge mistake with minced beef. I thought it was free on EE. But it's not Is It ?? So I ve had mince on Tuesday reasonable size portion and meatballs this evening Oh no. But on the up side I have exercised every day 40 min run/ walk. Hope it combats the disaster
Pola

as long as it is extra lean and you have 1/3 superfree on your plate with your mince and carbs it is free.

First weigh in this morning and I was thrilled to see I had lost 7lb. Done mainly green with the odd EE day. Enjoyed being back on plan........long may that last.

Back