Starting Jan 2011

Hi everyone!
Well done on all the fab weight losses,
I had my first weigh in tonight and I've lost 4 1/2lb so I'm really happy! Hope I'll have more like that one :)

Well done everyone on the great losses.

Hi everyone if I have counted right we have lost 32.5 pounds as a team so far!!

Well done everyone, keep it up :mad:)

Jo x

Hopefully I can add to that soon! My weigh in isn't til Monday, so will update as soon as I can.

Hi everyone

I've just read through this thread and wanted to say a BIG WELL DONE to all the losses this week and WELCOME to all the newbies to the group!

Everyone is doing so well - keep it up!

Love Bella xxx

It will come off Valerie, but I know how hard it is when you have tried so hard and don't get the results you want. I always mean to take pictures of myself (I hate photos) on a regular basis so I can see the difference.
Been struggling today with craving sweet things, had a couple of sweets and am reminding myself that I can as long as I stay in control and keep track of what I eat.

valerie11 said:
:banghead: have put 1/2lb on am not happy after sticking to it 100% gggrrrrrr staying with it though got to come off in the end :wave_cry:

That is gutting, Valerie. But, be positive! Next week the good you did this week will no doubt kick in. Likelihood is you're just retaining a bit of water. Fret not! Next week WILL be better!

X

well I was surprised after last weeks loss to get 6lb off today. 13lb in 2 weeks :eek: it is the kick start I needed and will spur me on to keep on the plan. We went to harvester on friday and it was great to be able to tuck into all the free salad and leave the chips alone.

Hey everyone not been on over the weekend as I've been really busy but just reading back over the posts and everyone is doing really well!! I've stuck at the extra easy all week and weigh in is tonight... What do you suggest about food and drinks I have today? Some people saying try not to eat anything until after weigh in but surely that's not right?? Lol xx

Hey everyone not been on over the weekend as I've been really busy but just reading back over the posts and everyone is doing really well!! I've stuck at the extra easy all week and weigh in is tonight... What do you suggest about food and drinks I have today? Some people saying try not to eat anything until after weigh in but surely that's not right?? Lol xx

Hmmm... that wouldn't work for me seeing as my group doesn't start til 7pm! I won't have supper before I go, but that's only because I won't get back from work in time. No point in starving yourself before weigh in - that's not what SW's all about!

You are bound to be heavier at the end of the day than the start BUT the plan is about balance and eating so there is just no point starving yourself all day just because you're getting on the scales that night (I think I'd just gorge after WI if I did)! Plus if you act in the same manner week after week then your losses would be comparable with each other.

For me with an evening class I eat breakfast, lunch and have a wee snack in the afternoon however I try not to drink LOADS of water in the afternoon because of the scales! I don't have time to have supper between work and class but I try to take some fruit or have a hi fi bar after WI (again so I'm not too hungry when I get home).

Good luck!!

Dickiec xx

hello everyone, hope im not too late to join? started today and desperately need to shift this weight but its kinda hard when your the only person in your house doing it! so need to be able to come to somewhere like this and keep motivated :)

SniperHeart said:
hello everyone, hope im not too late to join? started today and desperately need to shift this weight but its kinda hard when your the only person in your house doing it! so need to be able to come to somewhere like this and keep motivated :)[/QUOTE
Hi, good to see you joining us. I am the only one doing it in mine and the rest of family aren't bothered about what they eat. Sometimes its great, other times I get a bit fed up.

[/QUOTE]
Hi, good to see you joining us. I am the only one doing it in mine and the rest of family aren't bothered about what they eat. Sometimes its great, other times I get a bit fed up.[/QUOTE]

I know especially seeing as my brother can eat whatever he wants and he is as thin as a rake! But it is difficult when you are the only person :S

Back