Starting Jan 2011

Well done, well done! 7lbs is fantastic! :) xx

Last edited:
Wow 7lbs Frugal, that's fantastic. I get weighed tomorrow, so will let you know how I get on. How is everyone this week, I've got to say I've really enjoyed my first week on plan. I finally feel I am achieving something x

7lb is an amazing loss, well done.

Me on the other hand haven't done so well,, weighed myself this morning and I have STS.... so I think I might need to go back to class, looked at the website and there is one tommorrow night that I think I can get to. Hope everyone else is getting on well.

Well weigh in for me tonight and I've lost 1 and half pound, really pleased. Back on track with exercise this week so going for a big loss next week. Hope everyone has a good week

Well done! Keep up the good work! xx

First WI for me today - lost 6lbs :)

Considering my first target is to lose a stone by the middle of March I'm really pleased with that.

And that's with having roast pork with crackling on Sunday!

Think I will stick with all red days again next week as it seems to be working so far and it doesn't really feel like I've missed out on anything with all the meat I've had.
Could get a bit expensive though!

Well done 6lb is fantastic.
I felt quite good last week, but I know I will have times when i struggle or am disappointed with the way things are going. The support on here is fantastic and you can always find inspiration.
Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

Hello - I'm a January restarter as well so would like to join your team. I'm hoping to have lost 6-7 stones by the end of the year with 43.5lbs of that by Easter (which for me will be quite a challenge). Fingers crossed!

Wishing you well with your journeys!

DickieC xx

Blooming nora 6lbs is F-A-B!!!! What a chunk you've taken out of your Easter target!

I find my losses are much better on red. I think this is because at mealtimes I wouldn't have 'just another' chicken breast, or steak in the way I would have another potato, a few more SW chips or helping of pasta. Carbs fill me more but I realise when I am over eating much more quickly on red!

Congrats again :)

DickieC xx

Hi Everyone

I weighed in this morning and lost 7lbs! yaaaay :) xx

Am I too late to join?
I went to my first SW meeting last night and feel really motivated.
With about 10st to lose, it would seem I am a lot heavier than y'all! Am trying to get my head around the plan, but think I'm getting there. Quite looking forward to my weigh-in next Monday!

Hope it's not too late for me to join too? I went to my first meeting last night too... weight 14'4 1/2! I aim to lose at least 25lbs by June as I'm going on holiday!
Good luck to everyone :)
Katie xx

Hiya

Can I join too??? I started 3 weeks ago and I have 50lb to lose. I weigh 15st 8lb and want to get to 12 st, then maybe 11st 7lb. I weigh in on a Saturday at home. I have PCOS so always found it hard to lose weighht, lost 2 lb last week.

SW is great, tried WW and wasted money and time, lost weight,put is all back on as I was constantly hungry all the time :party0051:. Not the case with SW. What a discovery, I gotmy mum to switch from WW to SW too. :party0019:

XX

Well done Bella, that's fantastic

Well my week one weigh in is a success - 5.5 lbs gone!!!

Fingers crossed I'll never have to lose any of these particular lbs ever again!!

Still a blooming long way to go mind!!

Dickiec xx

Congrats Bella, there have been some great losses this week, well done everyone.

Got the 100 extra easy little book from class, it's got some fan ideas, cooking turkey tagliatelle from there tonight.

Well done to everyone who has lost lbs!! :) xxx

Back