Starting Jan 2011

Ah good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. I've actually got a diary on here if u want to get some ideas. Tomorrow will be fruit & yogurt for breakfast, salad and mug shot for lunch and probably omelete or chicken and veg for dinner. Xx

2.5lbs for me this week.
Not planned as well as normal, but really pleased with my losses so far. Treating myself to a haircut tomorrow.

Well done Bella, I had a buffet after work last week, which only had carrot sticks and cucumber that was SW friendly. I limited myself and then sat in the corner happily munching on my apple. It's a great feeling to know you are in control and have so many options.

Yeah, it really is such a good feeling. It's amazing how quickly habits change when you're determined to do something. Well done on your loss that's fantastic! Xxx

Well done Frugal :) xxx

Oh and Bella, how do I view the diarys? Just trying to work my way around the site lol not as easy as I thought! Also I think this is my 50th post so that means I can view more?? I'm confused! lol xx

My diary is in the Slimming world forum under the food diary sub heading. I think there's a way i can add the link to my signature but I haven't worked out how to do that yet. I know you get more priviledges the more you post but you should be able to have access to the forums straight away xx

I'm going to be a day late for WI this week as have been staying with a friend in Switzerland since Thursday and don't get back til late tonight.
Am dreading getting on the scales in the morning - I have tried to be good but it is difficult when you are staying in somebody elses home.
And the three cocktails on Saturday night really didn't help!
I tried counting my syns over the weekend but think I'm going to have to just draw a line under the weekend and start agin in the morning
Will let you know tomorrow how I've got on

I'm going to be a day late for WI this week as have been staying with a friend in Switzerland since Thursday and don't get back til late tonight.
Am dreading getting on the scales in the morning - I have tried to be good but it is difficult when you are staying in somebody elses home.
And the three cocktails on Saturday night really didn't help!
I tried counting my syns over the weekend but think I'm going to have to just draw a line under the weekend and start agin in the morning
Will let you know tomorrow how I've got on

Good luck! :) xx

Good luck from me too!

Katie, did you find the diary?

xx

How are we all doing? I'm not so good gained half pound. I know it's not much but felt a bit disappointed and didn't even feel like staying to class.

No hun haven't had chance to look today but I will have a look in the morning, I'm on my phone now! Just had 2nd weigh in and lost 4 1/2 pounds, that's 12 1/2 in two weeks!! :) xxx

oldboiler said:
How are we all doing? I'm not so good gained half pound. I know it's not much but felt a bit disappointed and didn't even feel like staying to class.

Don't worry, half a pound can be easilly lost. Stay focussed and positive. You can do it! :) xx

katiem said:
No hun haven't had chance to look today but I will have a look in the morning, I'm on my phone now! Just had 2nd weigh in and lost 4 1/2 pounds, that's 12 1/2 in two weeks!! :) xxx

Wow, Katie! That's fantastic! You must be feeling so good! Woop woop! :) well done xxx

Thanks sooo much!! Yea I'm so happy! :) just need 1 1/2 pounds for my stone award so that's my aim this week!! Think u need some more teatime inspiration so I'm going to look at the diarys tomorrow :) xx

Well done and u can do it. I weigh in tomorrow and am hoping for a 3lb loss as that will get me to my stone. Will let u know how I get on. Am off to Bedfordshire now so speak soon! :) xx

well done Katiem, fantastic losses for your first couple of weeks.

Thanks frugal! And good luck bella!! :) xx

OH MY GOD! I've lost 8lbs!!!!!!!!!! Completely shocked! That's 19lbs in 3 weeks!

OH MY GOD! I've lost 8lbs!!!!!!!!!! Completely shocked! That's 19lbs in 3 weeks!

WOW!!! That's amazing!! Well done :D :D :D :D :D xxx

Well I'm amazed - after 5 days away eating loads of rubbish I've still managed to lose 1/2lb, I must have been really good the other 2 days!

Maybe it will all catch up with me next week

Back