Starting Lipotrim tomorrow - gettin all worried

slim-mummy

Hi, Im starting Lipotrim tomorrow for the first time. Ive not got masses of weight to lose but I need to do something...
Im worried about it, I really want it to be sucessfull, and am in the right frame of mind, but would appreciate any tips to start with. For example.. anyone got any particular times for breakfast shake that works better.. or hang on til later or .... that type of thing. Can I take headache tablets on this diet?

thank you all

Lisa x:wave_cry:

Wotcha Lisa :)

You've already confirmed the most important key to success... the right frame of mind.. :)

This is very much an all or nothing diet & not something you can play at which is probably why it suits all or nothing kinda people (I know I am... when I'm good I'm very good however when I'm bad I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ;) )

The hardest hurdle is focus & mental disclipline... the 1st week is going to be a ***** whilst you break the eating habit... however once you settle into a routine I'm sure you'll be fine :)

For me personally I was never a breakfast person anyway so I kick start the day with a menthol fag & a double espresso... shake for lunch & then 2 in the evenings but each person is different :)

One of the best tips I can give you is really to keep reminding yourself why you are doing it... pin it on the fridge if need be :)

Best of luck to you... I'm sure you'll make a success of this :)

Hey Lisa,

Welcome!!!

I try to wait as long as I can for my 1st shake. I normally have it around 11.30am-12.30pm, if I am up very early I try and fill up on water. I have shake 2 around 4-5pm and shake 3 around 8-9pm. Everyone manages in a different way tho!

If I was working 9-5 I expect I would have my 1st shake around 7.30am and then coffee and water til lunchtime, then my final shake as late as I could manage it............ I will still be on TFR when I go on placement at the end of August and I am still trying to work out how I will manage 12 .5hour shifts............. oh well 3 weeks 2 go!!!

Good Luck!

Hi lisa,
Just wanna say good luck for your 1st week, iv been doing this for 3 weeks now and i wont lie to you it is hard, but if your in the right frame of mind and keep positive you wont go far wrong....
Everyone finds their own pattern on this diet.. i try to have my shakes when id be having a meal..(but it doesnt always work like that )lol.
drinking water has become my lifeline, which is really good for me because before starting lt i never ever drank water .
But im sure your going to do really well,just keep focused and remember that you can always come on here for support if things get alittle tough xxxx let us know how you get on xx

Hi Lisa!

Don't be worried...it'll be fine!

I do my shakes mmm...anytime from 8 to 12 in the morning, then somewhere between 6-8pm then about 10-11pm ish. Water water water..and coffee.

Yes...pain killers are dandy. No sugarcoated though. Plain paracetamal would be the best for sore heads.

Welcome & Good Luck x

Hi Lisa and don't be scared of starting LT. It is the best and most successful diet I have ever done.

I used to have my shakes at 8am, 1.30pm and 5.30pm. Just like my old mealtimes really. This worked for me but we are all different. Trial and error really.

Just make sure you drink plenty of water, always keep a small bottle on you, it really will help. Black coffee was a lifesaver, with tablet sweeteners only!

Stay motivated and you can do it, the first week maybe a little tough but mine wasn't though, a lot of us find the first week fine.

Good luck and keep logging on here for the support, it is the real lifesaver while you are on LT.

hi best of luck :) i have my shakes between 10 & 12, between 2 & 4 and then between 6 & 8 but as every 1 said u will find your own times,

Best of luck ;)

I'm afraid we really are all very different so there's no one solution that suits everyone.

For me personally every day is the same for my shakes:
6.30-8am: vanilla shake with a heaped teaspoon of espresso powder
2-3pm: strawberry shake with ice cold water
10-11pm: choc shake with ice cold water, over lots of crushed ice.

I also have about 3-4 litres of water throughout the day plus/including very weak black tea and black coffee, each with 1 tablet sweetener.

I'd advise trying all flavours of shake, the soup and the flapjacks (though personally don't now like the soup and haven't *yet* tried flapjacks) so you get a little bit of variety, if you want it.

Can't emphasis enough how important the water is.

Hopefully you will find less need for headache tablets by having a change in diet but if in any doubt phone Lipotrim or talk to your pharmacist.

Oh and, though it may not be the best video, please watch the DVD supplied by your pharmacist. It contains loads of helpful information about the diet.

Hi Lisa and welcome.

Like everyone has said you will find your own times to have shakes,I try to have a litre of water before my first one and a cup of black tea with sweetners.I don't know if anyone else does this or if its ok but I mix my shake with 500ml rather than 240,It makes it last longer and gets more water in.

My first week wasn't too bad but wekk 3&4 were,more of a mental thing so keep strong.

Good luck

Kirstyxx

Mixing shakes with more water is fine as far as I know :0

Personally I find them better with the recommended amount, as they are more 'shake' like and thicker. But definitely worth experimenting for all you newbies - trial and error and you'll find out what works for you, like I did and like slimbyseptember did :)

Proves again that we're all different ;)

Hi there and welcome, i work nights so my times are all over the place, i like to have the soup at 'dinner' time and also make my shakes with double the water, i also find that sparkling water tends to help fill me up and i love proper filter coffee, but tend to stick to decaf otherwise i cant sleep during the day, but regular is ok. I know parcetamol are ok, but if you drink the recommended amount of water you wont get headaches, hope this helps, dont be scared!

Hiya, the first week will be the hardest, but they say just keep sipping at the water and you can only take paracetamal (can't spell) for headaches, be kinda to yourself i.e. early night etc. Keep focused and once you are through the first week you'll be fine. Remember come on here if you are worried etc. Good luck, this diet does work and once you get into it, it's brilliant and challanging too. Let us know how you get on.

Hi lisa and welcome to LT and the forum the support here will prove to be an invaluable asset to you as it is to all of us here. i am quite new myself just coming to the end of my second week:p and everyone is right the first week is the hardest hurdle but once over that you'll be fine. stick to it 100% and you'll lose your weight in no time. As for the shakes- i'm up at 7.30 everyday with my 6 month old so i try to drink my first litre of water between then and 10-11 am. i then have 1st shake which is strawberry i then drink another litre until 3 pm and have my 2nd shake vanilla. i then drink another litre and a half up until 7-8pm where i'll make my fav yummy mint hot choc shake!! i try and drink another half litre before bed as i aim for 4L of water a day. but everyone is different you'll find your own way with LT.:D so welcome and good luck ....

Hi Lisa

All been said, so I will just say WELCOME and you have probably made one of the best decisions in your life!

My tip - KEEP POSITIVE!!! Dont be negative.

And, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK...(did I say that enough) your water till you can sink a tanker!!!

Have a great week and keep coming here for all the support you need.

drink another litre and a half up until 7-8pm where i'll make my fav yummy mint hot choc shake!! i try and drink another half litre before bed as i aim for 4L of water a day.[
Hi, My pharmasist told me the week b4 last that I was drinking way too much water at between 2-3 litres aday so i cut it down.. maybe thats where my low weight loss came from last week?????

EH!?!? The recommended amount is between 2-4.5l a day, why on earth would he tell you to cut that down?!?
Lipotrim told me to cut back my water- but I was drinking 7-8l daily then!! They said there was a possiblity I was flushing out the nutrients in the shakes and sending my body into starvation mode- hence my poor losses! So I cut back to 4-4.5l a day.

Befor i started 8 days ago :)
i was exited and scared at the same time it is hard but getting a bit easer
this forum is a lifesaver
i don't feel hungry first thing and night time was always the worse time so i start shakes later last one around 9pm 10pm but
good luck and welcome

debz x

Back