Starting Lipotrim tomorrow.

Slimbee

Hi, I am new to this site and I have just been to the chemist to get my food packs for the week. The only thing is that they have given me the wrong info on the carrier bag, they have given me the mixes for the maintenance plan. Can anyone help, how much water do I add to the chocolate shake mix? Thanks. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

hi, good luck on your journey. If you need any advice just come here we are all kind and like to help.

Hi and welcome, if they have given you the shakes for the maintenance plan rather than the normal lipotrim, these could be higher calories. I dont know what the maintenance plans contains as I have not reached that yet, but if they are the wrong shakes, I would take them back in the morning and exchange them for the correct ones.

Oh sorry, I mis-read that.

You should add at least 240mls to the shakes, but more if required. I tend to add about 400mls to mine. Enjoy and good luck for your first week.

They tend to be better when mixed with a blender, as you may still have some lumps, but some people just use the shaker.

Hi Kered, They have given me the correct liportim but the wrong information, i just wanted to make sure I was making them up correctly.

Can anyone recommend the best flavour? I know one other person who has done really well on this diet and swears by the chocolate shake. Even though i know this is going to be really hard, I am looking forward to having a new life and need to loose 4 stones to do it. Its fantastic seeing how well others on the diet have done and I am sure i will find great tips, just trying to find my way around the forum. xx

Everyones tastes are different and to be honest, I find week to week my tastes change. My favourites at the moment are vanilla and the coconut bar, but last week chocolate was my favourite. I like everything except the chicken soup, I hate that one and its the only one I dont buy.
Best to have a mixture and suss out yourself which ones you like best.

Thanks, did you find the first week the hardest or has it been tough each week? You are doing really well. I you feel on top of the world after each weigh in.

Hi welcome and goodluck. First time lipotrim just flowed which I didnt expect it to. When preparing food especially sunday roast I was evil, then started to have a shake midway through cooking which helped. It does get easier after the first week as you probably wount be as hungry, its just getting used to not chewing. The only shake I have is vanilla mixed with cold coffee. Again goodluck. XX

I only found day 1 really bad, then I was great, until day 16+day17. I cut out carbs for a few days before I started and that seemed to help me.

Overall it has been plain sailing for me. Dont worry about how you will feel though, just take one day at a time hun, and if ever you need to chat, moan, or look for advice, just keep logging on here. I lived on here for the first couple of weeks.
Set yourself some small mini goals along the way and this will also help.

Back