Starting LL in May

I'm still doing ok, made crisps on Monday and yesterday and then last night made biscuits out of the bar and have munched on them this morning, very tasty!!

Although yesterday and today I've started getting hunger rumbles when I haven't for the first couple of days and I thought they were meant to be the hardest!! I can only think it's because of having the bar yesterday adn the crisps that my stomach got a little confused with having something solid in my stomach!

Helen

I'm starting tomorrow morning!! very nervous tonight.
Good luck with your first day Eileen, and i hope the first meeting goes well for you Lottyfern!
Caroline x

Good luck to you girlies starting tomorrow, this is the beginning of your journey and the start of a new life for you.

Have fun xx :party0011:

I'm starting tomorrow morning!! very nervous tonight.
Good luck with your first day Eileen, and i hope the first meeting goes well for you Lottyfern!
Caroline x
Thanks so much. Im finding it helps coming on here. Well day 2 is almost done, its been ok really.
Good luck ladies its exciting, cant wait for my weight in.

Lotty good luck for tonight - hope it all goes great for you :)

Cath

starting

Hi all Ive just picked up my first food packs start LL tomorrow got the new banana and strawberry one,going to have a vanilla with coffee in it for breakfast
3884.gif

Thank you for the good luck wishes
leanne172.gif

Good luck to all you may starters..hang in there...there'll be ups and downs but the end results would definately be worth it!!!:)

Good luck Eileen the hunger will get better and you'll reap the rewards

Best of luck Caroline ....

LOL, I think it's great you're looking forward to your shakes. They're not bad and think of the good they're doing too

I started the end of April/first of May so am 3 weeks in but just now getting down to foodpacks only so am counting myself a May starter. This is my first day with only foodpacks and water and I'm reading the forum like someone possessed, the support is incredible.

I'm so excited to try the new flavours! So far I like raspberry, vanilla with a smidge (literally, a real sprinkle and it's like drinking curry) of cinnamon, chocolate and my lemon bars. I'm not a savoury girl so avoid the soups. Can't wait to try banana!
Good luck!

How are the lemon bars? the toffee one gave me really bad stomach ache and I couldn't drink all my water the two days I had them, but don't want to rule them out in the future!!

I've already written my numbers of stuff to get tonight, one for if there are the new flavours and one for if there aren't!!

Thanks

Helen

I like the lemon. They've got the same consistency as the fruit and that yogurt coating but the lemon is just right, sweet with just enough tartness to cut the goo.

I found the caramel shake too sweet for me so avoided the toffee bar too. I haven't tried the nut crunch one. A few new bars would be nice too - chocolate nut or something. I miss crunchy things.

I'd love a tomato soup!! was thinking about that on the way home for lunch!! I think the mushroom and the chicken are just a bit too savoury and a nice tomato would be quite pleasing! But I guess the point is this isn't meant to be desireable!!

I,ve just got back from my drop in & i,ve lost 5.7 pounds, i cant believe it i only started on tuesday:bliss:
i had a lemon bar, it was yummy.

Well done Eileen. That's great and what an incentive!
:) :) :)

May Starter Too

Hi ya - I started last Saturday and am due my first weigh in tomorrow. I can't deny that it hasnt been hard, but it is not being hungry it is getting over the mental hunger (very strange).

So we will see how it goes tomorrow and I will keep you informed.

Summer

Back