Starting LL in May

Hi Eileen,
I was laughing at your reference to sleepwalking - great vision! Talk about sabotage!!!!
Well done on almost 3 lb off this week. I've been a 100% too but only managed 2 lbs but better off than on and I know that if I was doing WW or something similar, I'd be down to 1/2 lb a week and weakening by now for sure.

Keep it up - you know it makes sense and all those pounds gone for ever already! Well done xx

GUTTED!!

Only lost 1 last night, was so hoping for 3 as that would take me to 3 stone.

It's totally my own fault, I think in the last week I've only had about 8 packs and 3 bars (first time I've eaten bars since week 2) and probably 4 litres of water in the whole week! I've eaten 3 meals and had some toffees, kipling slices and a brie and tomato bagel, . It's my TOTM and I've been to the gym a couple of times so I guess it all adds up to a bad week. Other weeks I've eaten I've lost but I've never eaten the type of crap I've eaten this week, I just couldn't stop my sweet thing cravings.

We did Lifeline last night which was brilliant and I loved so good finding out about people and realising that deep down we all feel the same!

So now I'm all about getting back on track and 4 packs and 4 litres, must get to 3 stone next week!!

Helen

Helen your losses are much higher than mine, ithink you are doing amazing.
I need too have a little bragg now, last night i went to my gym & had my 10 weeks assesment ive lost 32 inches altogether:party0011:it makes up for my low weight losses of a late.

Wow Eileen well done! Have you bought any new clothes yet? Although mine are practically falling off me I'm still reluctant to pay out for clothes I'll only need for another month or 2 (hopefully!). I suppose there's always Primark. Does anyone know if they do larger sizes? Not sure what size I am at the mo but hope it'll be a few smaller than 26!

Helen, you go back on that determined wagon and do brilliantly next week! We all have blips so put it behind you and look forward....

Well done everyone on your losses this week...

I have bought one or two new things but very little. Primark go up to about a size 18, I think. However if you have a bonmarche they are quite cheap and do some nice stuff in larger than 18 sizes

Thanks Sharon, I'll have a look for a Bon marche

Did quite badly at the weekend! Started off so well with a pacl and 2 litres of water by midday then was out all day and not hungry and had chicken fajitas in the evening then yesterday had poached eggs on toast then for lunch chicken, veg and blackberry crumble with ice cream or and then last night a skinny cow smoothie.

Today started off well I've had 3 litres so far but have just realised I haven't had any packs, so will have to try and have them all tonight, might have vanilla and chocolate x2 as that's quite nice.

It's so hard because some of my best losses are on weeks that I've eaten, so I've not had that shock of putting on weight.

But anyway it's all systems go from here on out. 4 more foundation weighins and then at least another 4 weeks development - I want to be a size 14 no smaller.

Helen

Good luck Helen,

I hope you can get back on the LL/CD wagon soon as it'll be best to finish and then decide on the eating (I think anyway).

Keep drinking too!!

Hi everyone i hope your all doing well, i just got from my weigh in i lost 5 pounds its about time i had a big lost i really needed it to boost my confidence.

Well done Eileen - it pays off eventually eh?
Good luck for next week also xx

Has anyone seen Julia?
If you're about then let us know how you're getting on .....

I'm off to see if I can get a few clothes for not a lot of money as I'm off on hols to Dublin in the morning. Have weigh in tonight and hope to get 3 lbs off which will take me under 15stone (lightest in many a year). I was at 86 kg (about 13.7) 12 years ago so that's my next goal.
Talk later xx

good luck tish i hope you get some nice clothes, thanks for your comments they mean a lot too me. I hope you have a good time in Dublin.

I've been clothes shopping this morning lol Bought two tops size 18, was a 24 so no wonder my boobs were falling out of them lol and two pairs of trousers in 20 down from a 24 also. Plus I got some new lippy and jewellry. Doesn't it feel good to treat yourself

Thanks Eileen,

I bought a pair of jeans and 3 summery tops - all size 20!!! The last things I bought were just after Christmas and they were size 26! So well chuffed. I must admit that that was the heaviest I've EVER been in my life (ealy this year that is) - hence why I started LL - and thank God I did too.

Then tonight went to my weigh in and I've lost 8lb!! OMG where did that come from??? On my own scales I had only lost 3/4 so it has spurred me on to keep my resolve (as much as possible anyway as some of my relatives just won't take 'no thanks' as an option) to stay abstinent in Dublin.

Have a good week all and chat next week...xx

Wow Trish 8lbs, what a boost just before your holidays!!! I hope you have a great time. Thanks for remembering me...with the kids off school now, I hardly ever find the time to log on here, that's why I was/and probably will be a bit quiet over the next few weeks (not helped by DH normally hugging the computer in the evenings...)

Well done Eileen on 5lbs!!

On the weightloss side, after losing 4lbs last week, i only lost 1lb:mad::mad: this week. Felt very bloated all through yesterday, so Counsellor said that probably I am retaining water, have TOTM... Well all I can do is try for another week and see what happens.

Regarding clothes, isn't it great to be able to buy things in a smaller size and to actually enjoy shopping!!!!! It took me forever to actually feel the effects of my weightloss, but after losing 3stones I suddenly was able to fit into size 18/20 (started as a 22/24) and now some of the size 18 trousers I bought are starting to get lose:eek::eek:, which is great and I hardly can believe it, I think I last was a size 16 at 14!!!!!! So all new territory for me soon. On the downside (oh what a downside:p) I won't have any clothes to wear when I go on holiday in about 4 weeks time, and especially getting hold of a swimming costume will prove intersting. I feel like I should buy one soon before they go out of season, but don't know what size to go for as I don't have a clue whether I will be a size 16 by then or maybe even get away with a size 14 swimcostume (I'd rather if possible as this would last me a bit longer), Oh the joys of losing weight...
Hope you all have a great week, and I will try to log on a bit more reguarly if possible.

Wow Trish 8 pounds is amazing i bet your buzzing well done im so pleased for you.Im going to get some jeans at the weekend if i can, i need some clothes for my hols im going on the 10th august but trying to wait till the last minute.
Julia your doing so well too, dont worry about the slow weeks it sorts its self out, as i found out.
We break up on friday for summer (if we are having one).
Good luck for the week everyone, keep posting.

I was in town yesterday and went to bon marche to have alook and the whole store was practically on sale!!! Possibly going to Taba in Egypt again in September and the £100 I spent on size 20/22 clothes last year are now totally not usable so will probably go and buy a load of stuff, including a new swimsuit and they'd got them in there for £6 so well worth a trip if you're can get to one.

Back