starting LL on 24th is anyone else

nce1

is a reader not a poster
I have finally got my date to start LL,24th of jan and i cant wait! I started the year off very motivated to make a change and this is the last time.I was introduced to this site by amandajayne, so thank you for this wonderful tool.I'm addicted and find it very positive and a place where i can truly relate.

Hi,
I started yesterday on day 2 the group meetings are really good really motivating and you come out of them feeling great I have only been to 2 meetings so far but really feel they are a added benifit and well worth the money!
Dawn

I have finally got my date to start LL,24th of jan and i cant wait! I started the year off very motivated to make a change and this is the last time.I was introduced to this site by amandajayne, so thank you for this wonderful tool.I'm addicted and find it very positive and a place where i can truly relate.

Hi NCE!
Welcome to minimins its great!
Im not sure about people starting on the 27th but there are loads of us who started in Jan on the starters in 2007 thread!
Come in there and you will see!
x

Hi nce1,

Delighted you have got your start date for the 24th of January.

If you cut down on carbs and increase your water intake it will make it much easier to get into ketosis and the withdrawal from carbs won't be so bad.

AmandaJayne is a real star here with over five stone off already!!!

She is definitely inspirational.:)

And Connect 4 Champion....for now:p ;)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Nce1
I start LL next Wednesday 17th. I should have started this Wednesday 10th but it was cancelled because of illness so I was disappointed. I just can't wait to get started.
You will be a week behind me so it will be interesting to see how we both get on.
Good Luck

Hi NCE1,
That's good advice from Mini - I think that would've helped me. I'm on Day 4 now and all in all it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be (so far!). Just try and keep up your motivation by logging on here and reading the LL mags and looking at their website etc etc.
Good luck and welcome aboard!

Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome and advice.

Mini,i have cut the carbs and increased my h2o for the past week and i have lost 8lbs so the 1st of many. Anymore advice really appreciated

Kitty + slinkytoe it would be great to share tips and encouragement so im looking forward to reading your posts.

Back