Starting LL on Saturday

Fab!

And if your blender is better than mine, then use a larger portion of ice to water... I don't mind it a bit melted... but with more ice, it'd be really thick, and would be even better, I'm sure!!

Let me know how you get on! :D

xx

(By the way, initially, I filled my ice-tray with water and then emptied it straight into my measuring jug... just to see how much water there is in 12 ice-cubes! In my tray, it'd about 250mls! That helped me gauge how much ice to use... so you could try the same, so you get the amounts right! Just a thought...) :)

hi lucie. i also started yesterday ( my second time around with LL - I lost 5.2 stone in 2008 but it has been creeping back on again! ). yesterday went well although i did feel a bit cold and achy - but I do think its something to do with all the colds and coughs going around at the mo. I know this diet works and after the first 3 or 4 days it is much easier going. I hope your second day goes well - hope we can encourage and inspire each other as do all the other posters on here - they are amazing!
one tip i have if you enjoy your coffee is to use the vanilla shakes as a milk substitute - i mix up about a quarter of a shake and really froth it up and add to half a mug of hot coffee - you can then have 4 of these per day and they were my saving grace last time around. hope this may help. x

hi lucie. i also started yesterday ( my second time around with LL - I lost 5.2 stone in 2008 but it has been creeping back on again! ). yesterday went well although i did feel a bit cold and achy - but I do think its something to do with all the colds and coughs going around at the mo. I know this diet works and after the first 3 or 4 days it is much easier going. I hope your second day goes well - hope we can encourage and inspire each other as do all the other posters on here - they are amazing!
one tip i have if you enjoy your coffee is to use the vanilla shakes as a milk substitute - i mix up about a quarter of a shake and really froth it up and add to half a mug of hot coffee - you can then have 4 of these per day and they were my saving grace last time around. hope this may help. x

Hi Hooley,

Its great to meet someone starting the same time as me! I think i will treat myself to a coffee with vanilla shake now! lol

My hubby said i look a bit slimmer today too :D

once my ice is frozen im gonna try the ice cream too pinkie!

Lucie xxx

Hehe... great stuff!

The ice-cream choc shake makes me want 4 choc packs a day!! LOL!! ;)

xx

Yum yum,
some good suggestions here - don't make them too nice, you'll want more!
It's great to have a buddy who is on their journey at the same time.
One word of caution - it's not a competition. We all have different metabolisms, hormones etc.
The sure thing is, everyone is loser with Lighter Life!
Have a good week everyone.

i have now put the ice in the freezer to try the ice-cream too - just bought a proper liquidiser machine so should be easy with that one. day 2 nearly over and all going well. x

Hi Jez,
So strange to see people saying "wise words" to me.
It's easy to advise OTHER people..............

I am not finding it so easy this time, although I'm hanging in.
I have easy peasy days, as today has been - and tough days, yesterday was. I wanted to eat everything in the house.
It seemed like all the food was talking to me.
That little voice kept nagging at me.
Managed to stay on track though.
WI tomorrow evening. I know I'll be disappointed because it's not week 1.
How about your week-end J ?
:confused:

Last edited:
LOL I know! It's easy to advise others! I'm very good at it and look at me. Struggling like never before!
We will get there hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh SB darling

I am so in your shoes!!! Some days are easier than others, this weekend has been hard. Watching Bliss eat lovely healthy choices makes me want to eat them too. Also have stayed in a lot this weekend as, 1) conserving energy for next week, and 2) not that flush atm, so cannot really go out :( but it has given me a good chance to look at the feelings and think about them. And offering advice to others on here, which is as you say easy, is helping because it is reminding me of why I am doing this and tht it is indeed doable!!

I have WI on Tuesday, and hopefully I will have done about 4lbs which will keep me on track for 1 month to do the stone. I know I will also shift a few when I do the RTM after this. Any idea what kind of RTM we do after a month of rebalance? Keep meaning to ask.

Still on a bright note, I have had some lovely texts and 3 offers of coffee from guys on a website I am on, so will wait to see, am putting most of them off until late Jan, as I dont want to be tempted to drink... so unless its a coffee only.... besides if they are keen enough they will wait.

Not sure why the food calling is as big as it is, but hey ho, have stayed on track, and actually enjoyed a porridge this morning, it felt a bit foody :) have split a bar, had half at 4 and will have a soup this evening round 7 ish then a shake at 10 and my last half a bar with a coffee as my late night treat.... I am so not a morning eater!!!

Well onwards and downwards my friend, I know we can both rock this!! Cant wait to hear your good news from your WI

J
xx

Back