starting Lt tomoz

Hi there I'm starting LT tomoz. I have wathced the dvd today and feel inspired but very nervouse. Scared that if I get to day 3/4 I will fall. thank god I know the forum is here! Anyone on MSn that I get get support???

Blessings vicky

hey vicky, how much have you to loose id give you my msn but id be no good im at work from 7till 8pm tuesday wednesday :p good luck for tmz :px

welcome Vicky you have come to the right place for support and inspiration good luck with your lt journey x

Good luck on your first week...you will find all the support you need on here for the forst week..................and beyond!!!!! its fab!!!
Drink lots of water chill and pamper your self for the first week and it will fly by!!

Good Luck hun pm for msn address if ya need some support

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there I'm starting LT tomoz. I have wathced the dvd today and feel inspired but very nervouse. Scared that if I get to day 3/4 I will fall. thank god I know the forum is here! Anyone on MSn that I get get support???

Blessings vicky

hey Vicky - good luck with your start tomorrow !! you'll be fine....pop on here if you need a boost - Minimins is great and the support on the LT forum is fantastic :)

don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

hi vicky, good luck tomorrow..you 'll be fine, i was very nervous about starting LT too, but alot of nice people around this site helped me to start and look at my first week results!!
The fact that you have bought LT means that you mean it and you are positive about losing weight.
All the best..

Back