Starting Monday 20th June for 4 weeks only

Mr Creosote

Can't get my head around any longer than that....Starting weight 19st 5lbs, hope to below 17st (16st 13lbs) by Monday July 18th.

Stick To It!

Stay focussed on your 4 weeks, don't allow anything into your mouth apart from meal replacements. You might want to make yourself a countdown calendar to make it easier!

Wish I could do what I want in 4 weeks!

Will check on your progress.:cool:

Christi69

Good luck, Mr Creosote! See how you feel in four weeks' time cos it starts getting much easier then. Lucky you're a man cos you lose so much more quickly goddammit!

I'm in my 2nd week now and it does get easier. Try not to set a date, just take each day at a time and you've no pressure on yourself then. You'll know when the time is right to finish. Good luck. :)
Emma x

Can't get my head around any longer than that....Starting weight 19st 5lbs, hope to below 17st (16st 13lbs) by Monday July 18th.

Hey Mr Creosote!!

Firstly welcome, secondly thanks for the add!!

Whats happening on the 18th July..

Just remember to keep coming to this forum.. if you need to fill the time as you will realise you will have a lot more of it.. cos i certainly spent a lot of time eating food.. plus it helps others.. to know they have ppl who can empathise with their situations...

1st week is tough.. but remain true to yourself.. drink plenty.. and im sure youve read elsewhere.. but 5-6 ice cubes + choc shake + FibreClear + 400ml of water = awesome!!!

good luck my friend and keep in touch!!

T

Good luck, Mr Creosote! See how you feel in four weeks' time cos it starts getting much easier then. Lucky you're a man cos you lose so much more quickly goddammit!

Lol!! can i say you have had impressive weight loss !! i wouldnt mind seeing those numbers on my scales.. im starting at 420lb.. 1st weigh in Tuesday eek!!

I said the same, but if you stick to the rules 100%, you will be so chuffed with how you feel and motivated by the weight loss, you will want to stay on till the last stop!

I start today too, currently sipping on my first ever shake, chocolate! Not bad really... Need ice for the next one though :)

Fatbritwalking - good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. Enjoy!

Deflating - i totally agree with you!

Dreamer - i'm going to really miss the chocolate when I finish. Sad, but I love it and look forward to every one. My pharmacy ran out of strawberry this week (I usually have 14 choc and 7 strawberry each week) so I had to have all choc this week. Yippee! :D

Haha wow you really do love it!! Slim fast tastes similar if you've ever had that. I've just had my last shake of the day and it was actually the nicest, I put slightly more water in it and it was good

Back