Starting Monday! Can't wait!

Sweetie_Jo

I'm starting SnS on monday and I am actually excited about starting this diet! From what I've read on here you all enjoy it too and are getting good results.

I tried the LP programme for a few days but it was torture lol the thought of the shakes now make me feel sick! Eurgh!

I've read through the thread for tips for newbies and will be using most of the advice given :)

Can't wait to start!

Jo x

Good luck :) I have been doing I just over 7 weeks and love it.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on

Hello and welcome its a great program I hope you enjoy it

Welcome to s&s...I'm sure you will love the programme.

Hi there. I started yesterday. I've also been on LT but couldn't survive :sigh: BUT the shakes on S & S are sooooooo much better :D We can spur each other on :)
Jackie xx

Hi good luck for monday! I started today. I used the advice on here for keeping my milk allowance for tea coffee instead of using in products which has been great. I had the crispy vanilla shake made with water and it was lovely plus tea coffee witg milk - life saver!

HI Starting on Monday too!!

Switched form Slim fast may start on Saturday if the packs have arrived!

Good luck and keep posting!

XX

Good luck to u all, Am on day 4, so only a week behind. We can do it.
Good luck to us all.

Think I might start today, I feel in the zone and packs have arrived, so nothing stopping me

good on you, why not eh? I started over 5 weeks ago. Planned to start on the Monday (after a blow out weekend) but actually woke up the Thursday before and thought I'm starting today. Since then I've never looked back. Good luck hun, and keep us posted!

And to all you Monday new starters - good luck!

May as well Trisha, thats what I thought last week. I thought I can eat and put on weight, or start SnS and start losing. It just seems weird to start in a Saturday, then I thought. Why not? So I did and a week later I am 10 lbs lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoooo bet your excited

Back