Starting Monday

Nikkik24

Hi all I have been reading about the Cambridge diet for sometime now and I have now arranged an appointment for this afternoon at 1pm and plan to start on Monday I have around 6 stone to lose although I will update with my weight after my appointment. Is anybody else going to be starting soon or just started.:):)

Hi congratulations on your decision it is the beginning of the new you! I'm new to the forum but not new to cambridge , been doing it since May and although I'm struggling to get back on track after a holiday I know that I will get there. Good luck with your appointment it will be worth it! I'm doing Soul Source which is no food at all I find it better for me as if I don't have to think about food I find it much easier, but everyone is different a lot who do the ss+ are doing really well and find having a meal at the end of a day is something to look forward to! Listen to your councilor as she will help you mine is fab and so supportive. Wishing you all the best hon x Keep me updated x

Hi Nikkik24 I have been doing it a week today and feel good. The results are amazing and everyone here is so supportive. I too have about 6 stone to loose and I'm doing ss+ as I personally find that easier, but like Blodyn Tatws says your councillor will advise so you can do what's right for you. Good luck hun, keep us posted xxxx

Hi guys thanks so much for the replys and the lovely welcome.... I am just getting ready to leave for my meeting so I will pop on and give you an update when I get back xxxxx

Hi Nikkik24 im new aswell i started on saturday and I am really enjoying it I hope you got on ok at your meeting and good luck xx

Hi Tina I'm glad your enjoying it I hope I will too :)) OK so the meeting was really good apart from a huge thunder storm that I got caught in lol.... My consultant was really really nice and explained everything to me I have decided to try SS and see how I get on I was going to start on Monday but I decided on the way to the meeting I might as well start tomorrow no point in paying for the stuff and not using it until Monday and I am so determined now so I'm thinking let's do this lol ;-)) so tonight will be the last supper lol... I will,keep you guys posted on how I'm doing although a bit worried as I start nightshift tonight for the next 5 nights :-(( I hope you will all let me know how your doing too look forward to hearing about it and good luck :)) xxxxx

Go Nicky, well done for starting tomorrow instead of Monday , if you feel low or you are struggling come on the site and we will help each other xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks Boleyn I think reading this site has encouraged me a lot already I am looking forward to hearing how everybody is doing and helping if I can too xxxxxx

It does help so many good losses it really does motivate you to keep going! Good luck x

well done on deciding to get started as soon as possible xx

yes i do lol xx

Well done everyone who is just starting out and good luck! I have been on the plan for exactly 15 days lol. I have an amazing CDC who is there for me all the time to answer any little questions that I have. The plan really does work and despite the cravings , which are inevitable, the weigh in makes it all worth it. I lost 7 lbs in my first week and another 7lbs in my second weigh in yesterday!! That's a stone in 2 weeks! I'm doing ss and know that my losses will slow down however gettin that first stone off has made me more motivated then ever.

Good luck to everyone let us all know how you get on with weigh ins, we can all motivate each other!

Well done Monica that's a great start and very encouraging..... Ok so I have just got in from work and managed my whole nightshift with just my water it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be just need to try and stay focused after I dropped the kids off at school this morning I had the maple and pecan porridge i am not very fond of porridge but my consultant said I should try it as a lot of people don't like porridge but like the Cambridge porridge... It was ok tbh not as bad as I thought it was gonna be I had it in my mind that the food was going to be pretty grim but I am plesently surprised lol.... Anyway I hope you guys are all doing ok and im looking forward to hearing from you all have a great day I'm off to bed speak soon xxxxx

Well done nicky, sounds like you are off to a brilliant start! Water is the key. The original porridge is also nice and to be honest I have been surprised at the fact that I have liked most of them. If you like chocolate the choc mint shake is loverly! Xxx

Well done you Nikki yes water is the key and I've just bought coke zero to see if it helps my sweet cravings at night , will have 1 glass a day , my CC says it will not take me out of ketosis so will give it a bash! Sweet dreams Nikky LOL x

Back