Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Its so difficult to stay positive bt trying relii hard coz reli do want this soo badly :( more then nething ja wna shrink been doin this feels like forever xx trying reli reli hard to delay ma nx nite out as late as possible so tht i actually feeel bit gd abt maself then....keep hovering round abt 10.11 10.12 grrrr bt nope i am determined am going to stick to this mother lover if its the lst ting i do grrrr.....by this sunday i best seee 10.5 or 10.6 or close nuf doin simplicity n the onli thing iv added is zero coke bt dnt av no nowher the limit onli have the odd sip ere n there n the jelly xxx

Last edited:
Day 5 of restart bring it on!!! Xx planning on doin cottage pie n spicy spag or spag bol....bomafee pie and a shake prbz or chilli as a fourth pack two big mugs of green tea few sips of coke zero and lots of water zx

Gtr feel soo fat tho still like tdai nt wearin the controlled underwear n ma belly feels soo flabbyy urghhh y oh y grrr ma first treat to maself once tummy flat nuf is to get ma belly done wen stand up its sort of flat bt soon as i sit down urghhh soo anoyin...and then ma thighs omg dnt even get me strted on then they dnt wna seem to bludy wna hufge at all :( they still huge wore some pj ahorts yday theu stoll as fitted round the thighs as at the behginnong thrt they wud strt to become bit naggier by nw :(. Strtin weight was 12.4 n as of nw this momwnt in time im 10.11 :( urghh wen wil the physical changes strt happenin i dnt understand :( lolz lou hate it bt summer is round the xorner nq n the wedddin :( lol xx

Day six hhmmm scales havent moved infact gone up a pound mite need the help of shakes n water n ducolax ??? it has to have bludy moved by subday grrr nt gna b 10.12 by sunday hell to the no been tht weight long nuf xx oh and also gna shove tht green tea down me tnite like no manz business gna mke two mugs at a time wen im hme after work can can cam do this plz plz scales read 10.7 or sumt on sunday reli strtin to get bored of seeing the high tens all the time :/ :( xx its a very demotional factor :/ xx even wen stickin to simplicity :/xx espec wen stickin to simplicity ... Hmm have promised maslef nt fna book a holiday either summer or winter till iv shrunk the onli chnge iv has is coke zero bt thts been a few sips frm the bottle nt even a full glass full or hald a flaas fulll :/ zx gt five more days to try n push sum stuff 1 litre dwn alredy gta choc truff bar with me to wrk.... Tdai going to stik to three shakes no egg whites no extras added tdai. And a ducolax sooon as get hme so tmo mdning shud kik in early nuf....js wna reach the two stone mark nw aleredy lool....urghh ??? God help me gna try n do a lemon detox thing for wed thurs n fri before ma bday no point jumpon bk on plan js for three days so gna tke things to the xtreme again....onli to tke day off for me bday wich is saturday roarerr n then gt the rest of the week to try n push maaelf to ten stone so then gt the rest of may to try reli rwli reli hard to get into the nines xxx need some pushin words ladies can feel maself waverinf :( n reli dnt wnt to urgh y is this soo difficult have cut down loads more then wt i used to eat even on ma planned days off n those tend to low carb on most days :( considerin bk in days literallt went thru a phase of drinkin wine n subways n burger n chips :( iv nt touched no burger or chips or donner or owt like tht since iv strrted this diet wen have had planned days have stuck to small amounts of rice n water urghh :( reli thrt wudv reached the two stone mark by now :( :'( feel like crying n i kno i shudnt cpz i am still lower then strtin point bt urghh think the lack of visible chnge is bringing me down n all :( wt to do hw to push things along nt buyin a pack till payday wixh is last day of month.... A months worth xxxx

Last edited:
So have had one choc bar one spag bol with 150g mixed veg, haZlenut n crispy vanilla shake, three litees of qater done will try n manage two mugs of green tea at some point...bt soo frustrated ma yunga neice saw me tdai after some time n she asked me thrt i was ment to b cutting doqn n tht iv nt lost nething since last time she saw me....so imagine hw ashamed n embarrassed i felt wen she sed tht wen im there telling all fam members tht i am on a diet...bet evry one is thinkin im chattin ****...tmo is ma nephews bday.../gta potential date on bank holiday monday strtin to get reli fed up n desperate...have had two ducolax to push things along....sooo desperate to see the lower tens or high nines onli then will have felt iv achieved shmthing....i hate this even at wrk wen others have bort crisps dips choc or home baked stuff n they offer it to me i always decline n bet they thinkkn ima well stuck up I cnt bring nethinf to work to share either cz i vnt have it so will luk odd....hate this reli do js wna shrink n b normal i alredy feel left out of ma team cz they talk amongst themselves n thne i dnt kno wt to talk to them abt cz feels like gt nothing in common with them so js keep maself to maseld bt still it relli doesnt luk gd at all :(...n considerin hw less im avin reli thrt wudv shrunk by nw....fam members js dnt understand the whole keto thing At all....even after tryin to xplain it to them...ffs sory for the rant cz have tried reli hRd to sty positice n upbeat...bt reli waverin :( mite js do lemon detox for nx few days save packs til all socials r over....the lemon does help coz done it before bt its js reli drastic :( xx and on top of tht theyv sort of invited themselevs along to ma bday meal tho theyv nva invire dme to their alton tower trip or upcomin bbq tho thts prbz they rarwlt see me eat wt they do offer :(... N they invired mealong cz they overheard ma convo at wrk wit anorher friwnd hu i do get along ;( nw dno wt to do like zx

Its soo weird i js dnt understand this i am at a lower weight then wen i strted yet dnt feel or luk ne smalller n then i wondwr if im nt bit happy nq wtf did i reli luk like wen i was 12.4 n y dint i feel it as much then? Cz i neva made a active attempt to lose til found s n s...its drivin me crazy and insane all of this plz help sum one ne one ma sis can eat nething n nva puts on weight at all she always nine or nine n half stone n she eats waay mre then me :'( feeling reli emotional n fed up n ugly n fat rite nw n js dnt kno hw can fix it...wen others on this diet have had radical chnges soo happy for them bt js dnt kno wher im goin rong :( xx

Last edited:
Don't be upset you have definitely shrunk you can't not do after losing over a stone. This sucks but it will be worth it in the end just keep going :) you will always pick out the most negative things about yourself like we all do but we can all see how amazing you're doing to keep slogging on with low losses, taking a break and getting back on it (I don't know anyone who does that better than you)

You rock!!!

Thnku lou hun :( tdai is day seven of restrt bt going to continue till sunday n going to weigh maself monday tho mite tke a sneaky peak sunday mrning to help keep me going...i js hope if do lose weight then ma body plays catch up cz gettin bit fed up with onli seeing the scales move n tht with small tiny steps :( xxx tdais gt nephews bday tdai to go to after wrk suppose will help tht im gna get there late cz ima assumin will strt mid afternoon includin lunch so pheew in tht sense...js gna tel er im nt hungry n js gna av bit of salad n a piece of small chicken n js gna av one soup and two shakes.... N gna tke green tea bags wit me so wil b drinkin tht at hers tdai along wit ma water at wrk js gna b tkin vank boliday mondy off for a date bt then lemon detoxin four daya til ma bday n then jumpin bk on diet....can do this will do this js wnt me bod to play catch plz plz hoping monday mrning will b a gd mrning for me xx

Day 8 going to have a soup with mushrooms and three shakes tdai see hw tht wrks out for me will continue thru to sunday i am praying there is still hope tht can move along a bit more before monday evening....fingers n legs crossed....a week n bit till payday....plz plz leme do this before order for new pack arrives :( xx

Yday ended up having a lifestyle day two sausages cauli bread burger n a handful of mixed veg l, one spag bol and two shakes split into one cookie and paste like cake mix with coke zero...nt going to stand on the scales nw till like sunday or first thing monday mrning.:::still got hope tht will get down to 10.7 or 10.8 even will tke nething so long as its nt 10.9 or esle think will actually scream lmao cz been hovering round tht number for time nw feeels like lol xx

You are doing great Priya. Just keep going and don't forget where you started from and where you are now!

You will! I wish you'd put something in your signature for your losses each week or month. I think if you saw that you would see how far you have come and not just how far you have left. Come on don't give up keep plodding because the plodding will pay off. You do not want to be where I am which is heavier than I started in January!

Atghh i bludy ****ed up again rite this is it tmo bk on plan and the reason y ****ed up ks coz of the sme bludy number on the scales for too bludy long 10.10 bt nope jumpin bk on plan n gna hide the money n the scales nt gna bother with them no sneaky weight shakes and one bar all the way frm nw on n porridges.... Gna put the meal packs on hold for bit....green tea n water n jelly....im givin maself end of may to try n reach ten stone n then hoping end of june will b at nine stone...in time for bbq n weddin weather....ffs i can do this priya stop bein a wuss n js get on with it grrrrr xxx

Js soo tired n js wna sleep bt cnt coz in at wrk grrrrr :( xx nt gna giv up will fight thru this once m for alll in time for summer 2014 going to deprive myseld of wveything nite outs meals etc even ma bday meal gna put tht down as pending for nw this is my punishment to maself for keepin on messin up its all in ma mind i kno it is i can beat this ita onli food it will be there down the line ja a matter of two months feel like a rite bleedin failure tho rite abt nw ffs

You are so not a failure. Go back and look at those pictures of you on your last night out. You have been so persistent and you are getting the results. Kira's right you should get yourself a ticker or update the stats in your profile so you and we can see what you have achieved. You've also achieved it when you have had the stress of going back to live at home and find work and make lots of decisions around that. Those are pretty hard things to deal with so don't give up but don't beat yourself up and punish yourself either. Be kind to yourself - do something nice or treat yourself to a little something to cheer yourself up and then give it your best shot. If you treat the diet like punishment then you'll rebel against it - it's just a tool to give you what you want. SMILE!! :)

You are so not a failure. Go back and look at those pictures of you on your last night out. You have been so persistent and you are getting the results. Kira's right you should get yourself a ticker or update the stats in your profile so you and we can see what you have achieved. You've also achieved it when you have had the stress of going back to live at home and find work and make lots of decisions around that. Those are pretty hard things to deal with so don't give up but don't beat yourself up and punish yourself either. Be kind to yourself - do something nice or treat yourself to a little something to cheer yourself up and then give it your best shot. If you treat the diet like punishment then you'll rebel against it - it's just a tool to give you what you want. SMILE!! :)

Aww clin thanku hun for helpin me feel better wudnt have come this far without u ladies...ima normaly on my fone when come on here thts y cnt do ticker thing dnt kno hw to ?? lol....bt ja feel like im stuk on one number 10.10 lol bt ur rite will keep on it n will hide fhe scales so wont feel tempted to stand on them n js grit teeth smile n gwt on with it.....heres to hopefuly end of june xx

((((Hugs!!!))) you can do this Priya as you have been doing it and lost weight. As Clin says you've done it through some tricky times in your life and being at home with parents. You've stuck to plan taken days off and got back right on plan again. Ditch the scales and stick to counting the days.

You are mentally in the right place that you DO want this and that is crucial. As I've demonstrated I clearly haven't wanted the weight loss enough (not mentally) to stick to plan or use the packs as a tool. You can do this and I'm sure by end of May you will have smashed the 10st barrier. X

Back