Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Thnx sammy and steph :) for gettin bk to me...in my mind i know will feel better once i see the numbers going down coz im one of those impatient ******* lol who if i dnt see the numbers going dwn by third or fourth day i end up avin a frustrating attack lmaoo ?????? even tho i do kno it does tke time n wt nt. N once they do strt going down i then av the biggest smile on ne face knowin ttht it does work lmaoo xx

Im the same, the amount of times ive jumped ship to others diets cos im impatient is laughable!!! Stick at it :)

Keep at it, when you start seeing the scales go down and feel clothes getting looser it's all worth it x

Im the same, the amount of times ive jumped ship to others diets cos im impatient is laughable!!! Stick at it :)

Lolz im the sme tho i am liking this one as its not just liquids and can eat food too if want to :) will do hun with the help of u guys hehe x

I've 2 diaries lol, " new to fasting " in the juddd and 5:2 section and also " my wee daily weigh in thread " in the silver section. Been on this site since June 2010 due to jumping off and on diets. 2013 was the year I hit my goal! 12/12/13 was the happiest day lol. I'm from Cumbria. Xxx

Well done for hitting goal hun :)....well happy for u i cant wait till that day to arrive for me lol..i want to try the 5:2 diet afterwards to maintain...i have to do this or else my mum will never let me hear the end of it lmaoo...for maself more then nething relii xx

Omg trying to mke it to the bathroom is a mission and a half with all the water intake..tdai the wayer is going dwn slightly easier yaay mee...feelin full n ver optimistic lol...

Js bad the cheesy pasta was ok bt made it too watery oops will av to cut dwn on the water bit nx time i mke it :

Summary of day 2

Hazlenut shake
Bit of fish
Cheesy pasta
Gna av lemon bar to finish off the nite and two n half litres of water...tmo wilmke sure get three...

Fingers crossed for tmo wil prbz stand on scales in morning js to check outa curiosity...as tmo b day three x

Soo hungry think gna av the lemon bar inabit before i end up caving :'( or sumat stupid like that :/ x

Oo this dude msged me on sum online dating thing tht i had joined ages ago for bit of a laf bt the thing is iv forgotton hw to talk to dudes :/ :s...he seems too gd for me...i find maself comparin to me ex...cz i was soo comfy around the dope n wat not...iv reli forgoton hw to talk to dudes nt as js friends....im stuck dno wt to av spicy spag or lemon bar argh decisions...e wnts to meet up bt i am no way near ready or confident nuf or pretty or slim nuf to meet wit ne one rite abt nw...e sed ez cumin to sheffield to go out wit mates n tht...i dnt even kno wt im fussin over fr all i know we prbz js end up being mates or nowher at all cz i alwys end up messin up sumhw....??? oh y r guys soo complex and y am i soo big grrr.....sori for the rant still early days bery early days.....xx

Last edited:
Finished the nite with a lemon bar filling pheew glad had it wen i did or else mitev caved...nw pleasantly full :) day two dusted praying this is all worth it n will see suthing gone dwn tmo morning xxx

For sum odd reason cnt sleep tnyt :s...e talked to me on fone for two minz then sed e wud ring bk bt nva did grrr oh well guess best to find out hw a person reli is like early then later bt still hate mind games if u dnt wana talk then js say....all guys r dopes.....wen sumat is too gd to b tru it normally is the case n there is usually a catch....:( x

Don't lose any sleep over some random bloke u were never meant to be burdened with hun xx
Concentrate on YOU for the now & when you're in the right place in your head the boys will be lining up at your door!
Ooh and get what you're saying bout the loo emergencies! I must've peed about 476 times today!! Day one officially over tho, woohoo!!

Yaay shivie :).... Trying to tel medelf nt to stand on the scales tdai i will conquer this feeling of the scales lol....omdzz i did end up talkin to the dude again n bludy hell turns out we used to know each other first yr in uni 'cringeee' bt never gt round to meeting up tho we knew sme ppl and went to the sme uni...omdzzz cudnt get off the fone quick nuf...hw embarrassing is that bludy hell...??????...dudes gta bludy gd memory thts all i can say cz i cnt member him..:eek:ut of all the plces to talk to him again was bludy on a dating site 'Js want to crawl into a hole and nver come bk out again'....e was like does ur surname begin wit a b n i was like umm yess...n e was like wt uni did u go to...etc n umm den e cumz out wit i knew u bk in uni days first yr i was umm gobsmacked to say the bludy least....this world is waay too smalll for me liking....:/

Weigt weight plz go away...plz not come bk another day....size size go away nva to plz cum bk again....:'( i am tryin soo hard to stay positive and optimistic for this weeek considering yday dint see me chnge except to go up a pound...js wud like to see the eleevns again on the scales so that i know its blumin working...mite try weighin tmo n nt tdai as tdai the beginnin of the third day....hmmm i am soo not givin up espec nt on the bludy third day ?? js need to see sumthing nething to see its going in the rite direction...xx

You sound very determined and motivated not to weigh. I can't not weigh when there's scales there lol. Xxx

Ahh see i may sound very determined bt u see watch me ima probz end up standin on them at sum point bt the thing is i know its all in my head bt feel the later i weigh the more rubbish the result is..wt time do u weigh?....i try n weigh as early as can after goin to bathroom etc....its orrrible plays on my mind all the time like rite nw im thinkin its too late to weigh nw..?x

Back