Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Keep going, the worst thing you can do is give up because of little slips x

thnx kbqueen n tamz its these relatives ima tellin u im gna try n fake a toothache tomorrow for the rest of the week...this calls for desperate measures :( ffs reli pissed off at maslef i shudv started week before last :( bt then was haloween etc :( its al ma fault :( x

Don't be annoyed at yourself, draw a line and move forward. The fact you still know the number of chips you had shows you were still being mindful.

I tried to message you, but your mail box is full!

i need to drink more! I'm going to bed with a headache so know I'm a mile off on the water front! Must try harder!

Here's to tomorrow!!

Hey kat oops sorri have deleted ma msgd so shud b empty n ok for u to mail me nw :) hehe urghh k the damage after eating what i ate tdai was 11 stone :/ fml i am js hoping tmo mrning it will b bk in the tens again or stay at 11 tmo n for the rest of the week gna try ma hardest to stik to the three shakes no matter bludy what :/ how is it possible to put on 4lbs js by eating even tho i know nite time generally ppl r heavier on scales bt stilll urghh heres to tomorrow day seven hoping it will defo b a better day :/ heres to three litews tmo x

Day 7 scales readin 10.12 :( after the blip yday frm tdai onwards dnt giv a **** in offendin no one i aint eating or drinking owt else except ma three pax n three litres of water this is for me n nobody ****in else

**** **** **** iv gta skype interview wed nine am omg omg soo nervous never done one of them in ma life **** **** i dnt even use skype omg ne tips advice frm ne one??? Clin? Kira? Ne one? Omg i dnt even know hw to use skype **** **** **** xx

Panic mode alert!!!!! :(

I've never done a Skype interview so can't help but good luck x

Hi hun :)

A Skype interview is easy you just video call them! They can pretty much only see your face and your shoulders and it just works like a normal interview except you aren't really there :) You'll smash it! Good luck and don't forget to smile :D x

You're doing fine - if you do have an off plan day just get straight back on as the weight will still come off. I think we all have used the excise of one off plan days means carte Blanche to just carry of with another off plan days until days become a week and so on :). I know I have!

Thanku clin and kira both for making me feel better abt it day 8 week 1 of restart mission xmas 2014....start weight 11.3
Weigh in 1: 10.11 n a quarter

Roll on simplicity iv messed na leg up couldnt hve been worse timing tbh :( coz gta skype interview bt oh well n tbh yday ditn drink nuf water js abt managed 2 litres :( so gta try bit harder coz iv noticed when i drink more i tend to lose half a pound to a pound more...

Mwahx

Water plays a huge part in the weight loss, we definitely lose more by drinking more x

Tru kb :) iv realised that too it does get easier getting the water down over time lol....heres hoping to seeing a gd number over the weekend :) xx

So missing the mcds n sitting there n wathong evry one eat was soo bludy worth it was reli proud of maself hehe nw if onli all days were like tht hehe....its terrible reli n truly lol there r days wen dnt care abt food at alll n then there r other days wher think js one bite wont hurt n then tht one bite turns oht to be more lol...i am soo desperate to see the nines now literally panting for it lol oh to see the mid nines lol it wud b a dream come true...

iv decided if i do happen to see the lower nines closer to xmas think will continue rite onto new yrs tbh in the hope may see the glimpse of the eights n if i do that then there will b much better chance b motivation to jump rite bk on the wagon come 1st jan and food will always b there reli....so long as spend time with fam n xmas movies on xmas mite mke it a lifestyle possibly bt defo defo will stay away frm ne carbs of ne sort no matrer hw tempted it wud b much more worth seeing lower nines then carby food wich wil always b there lol....that is the plan n i hope i stick to it bt time will tell suppose there is a part of me tht is sayin sod it it is xmas onlicimz once a yr bt then anthe rpart of it me is like nope this is the final leg of ur journey u js have to stick it out coz last time i took a break i messed up totes :( hope i lookk much better tho by then if nt owt else bt j have this tiny mini ocd like obsession in seeig the eights this time round dno y :( xxx

Lol i know lou rite we soo can do this!!! Wheres ur diary lou cnt find it xx

so day 8 have had bonafee porridge
Curry noodle soup
Two shakes

And three litres of water a few prawns and one small chicken leg washed n rinsed frm the curry that mum had made....stayed away frm tbe tikka coz there was mint sauce goin with it at ma aunts n knew i cudnt do it or wudv caved coz cnt av tikkka dry lol plz plz scales b kind to me tomorrow :( xx

Back