Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

day 9: up bright and early shattered as anything for ma skype interview tdai at ma sisters place in manchester now this is bludy dedication if i dnt get this job then i reli dont know what wil tho wont giv up js gna b maself and honest as i can be and hope the honesty and enthusiasm will show in the interview :( got evrything crossed x

Good luck for today x

It dint go well at all they were horrible...:( trying not to cry....how is it u cnt win u reli cnt they questioned me on the fact that iv been jobless for the four months again how the hell are you meant to answer that reli i mean recrutment as mucuh as she said it does take time for them to get bk in touch with u sumtimes u have to chase them up urselves x

Messed up lou :( too late but im
Going to try n take a break frm the scales going to try n wait tikk nx wednesday or friday in the hope will see the single digits of the tens by then well n truly xx

How did you mess up? Turned to food? The interview might not have went as bad as you thought x

Queen she basically said to me in words its not for me for thier clients :(...lolz i wont giv up tho cox i know what i wnt bt it did effect me a tad coz i woke up at five to mke time for this skype interview n lack of sleep etc n frustration suppose...i am gna get bk on the wagon and i started the day off well put the pax in ma bag etc n rven warmed the spicy spag pack bt then dno what apend i saw ma sis mkain french bread with ham n cheese n garlic bread :( bt back on it tomorrow n no seeing the scales...

Lou i have to do this urghhh fml we stil can x

Chin up hun, if it didnt work out then it means that it wasnt your destiny, fresh start tomorow. U can do it. Come on xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rite seriously i need a definite cyber kick up the ass i keep messing up jeeez rite tomorrow is a fresh start!!!! Italy lot are leaving monday pheeww no way am i going to stand on the scales tomorrow to see the damage coz think i would cry im js gna get on with the diet 3 pax and 3 litres of water gna prefill the two 2 litre bottles the nite before so then will have two bottles all ready to drink thruout the day....

Managed to get 80-90 pax for 50 quid or so no shakes coz they had run out n they frm diet buddies bt think the concept it the same n s n s was to pricey for me even tho i love sns...i js hope they will still wrk n hope to continue being kicked up the ass as sad as it sounds i find it essier when ima home away frm the kitchen etc....think theres five n half odd weeks left rite im hopin a week away frm the scales wil allow me to lsoe any gain yday n tdai blip wil have gained n lose bit more on top :( urghh js wna get outa the tens alredy bt for some reason ma brain dnt catch up with the mouth or is it vice versa....i mnow this wrks so whats rong with me i am still unemployed n im faffin abt like a idiot as tho money grows on trees :(....i js reli wna hear uv lost weigt comments by xmas that wud b the ultimate dmas pressie to maself i am going to try n do a lifeftyle day for xmas n mayb have a day off on new yrs day....depending on what the scales say and how i feel....;( feelin depressed and annoyed at maself and lack of will power :( :/ why do i keep messin up when i wnt it soo badly??? Xxx

Here to kick you up the ass :D :D :D *kick*

you can do it - I'm on day 4 now and seem to be getting into the flow - it's just getting past the first few days of hell :)

totally understand the 'why can't I do it when I want it so bad' that has been me for the past few months - if anyone figures it out please explain it to me :D

Lol lou wooho u goo hun day 4 is well good i get into it n then js that one day js ruins it all see if i hadnt been faffin round like a dope cudv been closer to 10 n half stone nw bt noo ma stupid mouth nt stay shut :( rrli annoying bt nope bk on it tomororw with a vengence :/ x

Right right fresh start and all of that ma slendetone belt has finally come thru yaaay...with the help of loulou i finaly managed to get it on and working lol....have heard good stuff about this so fingers crossed and its helped me get bk on the wagon tomorrow....third time of restart lucky and all of that...not going to bother standing on scales tomorrow to see what the damage the blips have done js gona get on with it the diet m the belt hopin both combined will show me sumthing in time for xmas..got ma dress n a palr of jeans wich dnt fit me atm hanging in the front of the cuboard ot gimi motivation so here goes nothig n i know i am strtkng to. Sound like a parrot fully aware so apologies so lets hope this the last til the new yr comes in wont have much of bigger resolution to make in terms of new yrs resolution weight loss hopefully xx

Day 1 on restart s n s and day 21 with the belt tdai will take mid section pix on ma fone n will take new pix in four weeks time of ma mid section to see if any diff can b seen with the diet n the belt to ma tum n love handles n hips heres hoping xx

Hi Hun! Finally got to read your diary!

I know we speak on FB a lot, but wanted to say hi here too.

Really hope you had a good day today and glad we got your Slendertone sorted. Try to use it at least twice a day.

I'm trying to find the link to the jobs I told you about but I think I deleted them :-(

You will get there, and text/message me again if you need any help xxx

Heyy lou :) the slendertone belt is addictive lol....its stil very early days bt i try to use it three times a day hehe...and the diet has been hit n miss....been two days was trying to work out how to wrk the belt again n figured the plastic cover was on it no wonders...lmao ima so blind at times honestly lol....

Right this is atrocious beyond words...i was reflectig by goin thru ma scales pictures of ma losses before n found one tht had said 9.8 was a shame slacked at that point..keep faffin abt scales atm readin 10.12 n totm wich i am fumin over coz hate tampons n totm is icky n makes me feel quesy im annoyed at the clinic coz they said this new pil is the exact same as the old pill n that i widnt have totm, i cnt tel if its pil related or diet related coz before i nva ad totm on s n s....

Im gna get a bludy calender and tick off each day for thirty days....im gna use the belt weneva i feel hungry 40 minz sessions at level 75 coz then i feel like its actualy doing sumthingnn can feel it lol....gna try it out for 14 days simplicity n the belt....tick each day off...weigh evry mrning n regardles of what the scales say stick at it long n strong...i cant b 10.12 for xmas i js cnt....watvea i lose i wil take it on the chin...

I am gna sit on ma hands, netflix, mite even strt crotechkng it bt lux difficult lol....i need to fix up coz i wnt this so badly so need to do the actions to get there....food wil always alwyas b there at end of the day in two weeeks frm tdai gna try on a pair of jeans tht is tight on me n gna do another two weeks frm there....

Diaries r tad quite these days bt i wil make an extra effort to come n write n babble on....i think its the admittin tht i failed tht keeps me frm writing in here bt no more n gna use the pax as late i the evening as can coz thts wen i tend to **** up.......

DAY 1/30

Four shakes
3 litres of water
TOTM needs to eff offf

Thanku hun :)...tdai is day three of restrt scales r reading 10.10 and three quarters wil take it as i am bluy determined to see the ten stone before xmas if nt lower...last xmas i was 12.4 nva again man i am hoping to shrink a tad by xmas...does the slendetone belt help with luv handles too or is js for thee tum and the waist? Would luv the love handles to have gone tad too....heres hopig to a successfull seven days with no blips and simplicity...nw if onli totm would js go away tooo....:( x

Back