Starting next Monday (9th June)

I'm gutted, thought it'd be the short sharp shock I'd need but as I said to consultant, I'd never realised how much food and meal times were an integral part of family life. My son continuously asked why I wasn't eating 'proper' food and I had the most horrendous thirst all the time along with mouth that felt like it was full of Flour (and after 9 days got worse),, I was so down. It's not for everyone but I sincerely hope it's for you guys. I'll pop along and say hello, really hope you all do better than me xx

I'm gutted, thought it'd be the short sharp shock I'd need but as I said to consultant, I'd never realised how much food and meal times were an integral part of family life. My son continuously asked why I wasn't eating 'proper' food and I had the most horrendous thirst all the time along with mouth that felt like it was full of Flour (and after 9 days got worse),, I was so down. It's not for everyone but I sincerely hope it's for you guys. I'll pop along and say hello, really hope you all do better than me xx

bintie, it is hard when you are serving food to a family. My kids haven't asked why I'm not eating with them yet as I don't always having said that I'm not sure how long I will do this, I'm only on day 3 but I just need regular food I think. I'm not hungry and haven't been since starting this it's just weird not sitting down to a meal. I think I may be going back you another diet I have done before but you have to eat every few hours with that one and it drops the weight fast like this one. Will do this week at least on this one though. I can only seem to stomach two of the shakes ATM.

good luck bintie

I just started yesterday (10th June).

I'm 5'10" and 14st 6lb start weight with a goal weight of 11st 6lb but would be happy with 11st 13 3/4lb, just so long as it's under 12st really :)

I'm on the 810 as I'm over 5'8" and have a BMI under 30. This suits me as I still get to eat a meal.

I chose to buy 21 packs of the same thing, just to eliminate the choice, so am very relieved to say the least that I love it!

It's the end of Day 2 and I feel completely normal, hungryish but nothing I can't tolerate.

Good luck to anyone else starting this week.

Just finished day 6 and feeling ok. Although really missing the concept of food. Nothing that is not expected. Has made me realise how much I would eat for the sake of eating and not to satisfy any hunger x. I see some are leaving good luck x

How's the remaining cambridge dieters coping x

Hey itsallaboutme how are you getting on?? im starting week 4 and down 1 stone im so happy can really feel in inchs and im so motivated still finding some days really hard but 100% committed to SS its hard with all the bbqs invites but once you feel the inches going its a big incentive. :eek:

Tomorrow makes the start of week three. Not sure how much I weigh by my consultants scales but I must have lost weight again this week as I weigh myself on mine like I always have done.

I'm still loving it although this week has been a little harder than last feeling a little weak after running around after the children but nothing serious. Can not wait to reach target though I've given myself till end of July. I'd have been doing it for 8 weeks. Should be age end of my journey then x

Good for you I started week four one Wednesday got my first stone-ive a long way to go but im staying on SS till August then will go to the next step. Weekends are the hardest for me.

Just started today!

Did Lighterlife about 3 years ago and lost 7.5 stone. Have put most of it back on though so am gonna be on this for a while!

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks hun! I hope so!!

Tried exante diet a couple of times and really struggled with that and gave up in the end.

Am hoping the CWP products are better quality and that the support from my counsellor will also help. She texted me this evening to see how I was getting on - bless her!

5lb loss this week that's 12lb loss in two weeks :)
living proof if works lol xx

Well done that's super

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

How you getting on hun?

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

Back