Starting next Monday (9th June)

Bintie when is your weigh in? Hope you feel better soon. How much water do you drink a day? It's winter here so even though we do like to drink water here I'm not looking forward to in in this cold.

Hmmm, I haven't added it up really, I'm averaging 4 pints of water (1 that I take to bed but don't drink til my alarm clock goes off - that way i feel i've got one down before i even get up, and 1 with each shake). 1 x 750ml bottle that i carry with me and a cpl of half pint glasses during the evening. Went to the pub last night and sunday night and had 2 x 500ml bottles. I feel like i'm swishing inside.

I'm sooooo fighting the urge to get on my scales but I know that I should hold off til tomorrow and use Consultants so I get a true reading!

4 pints plus the 750ml bottle and the odd half pint glass? Wow that's a lot of water, great job though.
Are you still feeling hungry?

I don't know how i managed to duplicate that post lol!

I'm not feeling hungry, I feel a little bit weak but thats not surprising on 450 cals. My stomach growls like mad at bed time but I don't actually feel hungry - very strange!

Last edited:
That's good that your not getting headaches!! Thanks newme. Tidy is going ok. My nearly three year old little boy is trying his best have a tantrum!! I've had maple and pecan porridge for breakfast!! Was actually nice...although I got a weird aftertaste left in my mouth...it may just be me!!! I used the correct water but I also found it slightly watery!! Resist the scales!!! I hope you feel better after a sit down. Xxxx

Hi and good luck! The shakes you make with water so hopefully you won't find them too bad! I personally am not a huge fan of the powdered shakes so tend to have the tetras. But I tried each product my first week so I could decide what I liked and what I didn't! Good luck :)

I lost 9lbs this week! My first week. Very pleased!

One more week before my all inclusive holiday! I'm planning on taking my shaker and a few powdered shakes for breakfast! Wish me luck haha! Xx

Woop Woop Mizkirsty - FAB loss!! I so hope i get somewhere near that tomorrow. I'm sure you'll feel fab on your holiday :)

Woop Woop Mizkirsty - FAB loss!! I so hope i get somewhere near that tomorrow. I'm sure you'll feel fab on your holiday :)

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you will :) x

Wow mizkirsty!!! Brill loss! Well done :) are the tetras nicer? I had a banana shake for lunch and it was ok :| bintie are you excited for tomorrow? Xxx

Wow mizkirsty!!! Brill loss! Well done :) are the tetras nicer? I had a banana shake for lunch and it was ok :| bintie are you excited for tomorrow? Xxx

I can't bear the texture of the powdered shakes. The tetras are more like normal milk shake! X

Hi all! Sorry for crashing! I'm back on Cambridge after two years and four stone back on! Eek! Was heavy than I thought! Had real trouble getting going but hopefully things will come together this week however even with my stopping and starting I'm already 10 inches and 1 stone down! Sole sourcing properly this week and have a wicked headache today! Wishing you all good luck!!! X

Bit nervous about tomorrow, a cpl of strange things have jumped into my mouth against my will. There was the 10p sized taster of toast and pate in M&S, 1/4 of a hard boiled egg, a prawn, and a cpl of tictacs (but she said I could have a cpl of those). So I have confessed my weeks sins - will I be forgiven tomorrow???

Weigh in isn't til 5 tomorrow so we will see!!

Hi fairy charm!!! :) how are you finding it? Bintie I'm sure all will be fine tomorrow!! How have you found this week? My first day has been ok I guess. I had vanilla rice pud for tea. I've found today alright except when I'm cooking and all those lovely smells :( does it get better!? Xxxx

Good luck for today Bintie!! Will be thinking of you, I'm at swimming lessons with my eldest 2 so just checking in whilst we wait for their lesson to start :)

Oh dear, I've woken up on a proper downer this morning, accompanied by a headache. It's not food I miss so much as the social that goes with it. I haven't sat down with my family at dinner time for a week, I miss that. I know I could have my shake with them but it's not the same and my husband feels it's unfair on me to all eat at the table if I'm not joining in. I don't want 'naughty' food, just want to be normal! Wish I wasn't an all or nothing person with food, then I wouldn't need to Bloomin do this! Someone please give me a swift boot up the arse and tell me to get a grip!!!

Bintie, I can imagine how hard it is that's why I'm scared about starting and being able to stick to it but just remember it's not a forever thing and in a short space of time you will see a big difference in how you look and feel. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

i think when you have had your weigh in you will feel better and be happy you stuck to your guns!
Im sure in a while you will be able to sit at the table with your family whilst they eat and you can have your shake. As long as you are ok with that I'm sure your hubby will be too and that may help?

just think about getting weighed later! You can do it :)

Back