Starting next week....

nay

Hey all...

I'm new to the CD and am having my first meeting with my CD lady on Monday.... I'm quite nervous... I LOVE food and I'm definitely a comfort eater, but as my weight is such a problem for me now I have to do something and I'm hoping that the incentive of neccesity and the cost will give me an added boost.

Can I ask you guys for advice? Should I pig out between now and then or is that going to be a hinderence?

Sorry if you've heard all this before but I've used minimins before (I tried Slimming World) and I find this place so encouraging, any advice or words of encouragement are massively welcome :wave_cry:

Thank you xxxx

Hi ya,

I admit I did binge before I started, I satisfied my sweet tooth, savory everything I could find I ate!

I'm a comfort eater and love food! I've been on SS 4 days and I'm fine!! Not cheated once, my energy levels are amazing!! I barely sit anymore!

X

Hi Hun, Good luck with your cd meeting it is great diet...I don't know what to advise, I've done both eat well till my start or this restart was after chrstmas and new year week and to be honest i'm glad not to eat lol, Maybe just get any cravings out the way, but do remember the food cravings are still there on cd just in your head:) xx

Hi there

I have always binged before starting Cambridge but this time I have just eaten my usual, which is masses anyway. Don't feel any different this time round. Have heard people say that you should cut down on carbs before you start as it supposedly helps with the carb detox. I guess you should do what feels right for you. Sorry if that's not much help but best of luck on Monday.

Back