1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

starting on day 1 tomorrow...eek!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by MissMia, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. MissMia

MissMia Well-Known Member

hey everyone, i'm starting exante total solutions tomorrow, and as excited as i am, i'm kinda nervous! what can i expect in my first few days/weeks? so far everyone seems to really like the diet, i've opted for the milkshakes and bars personally, should i have gone for a bit of a mix? any little bits of motivation or any guidance wud be much appreciated! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Hello and welcome! :)

The first few days are tough, then it gets easier.

Choice of products is very much a personal thing

.....I like them all, and have a mix of things for variety

Start a diary - great motivator I think

Drink lots of water

Use the fantastic support here - I couldn't do it without the guys here! :D

4. MissMia

hi Darcy! thanks for the reply! I've actually bought a new journal last week to do exactly that! thought it would be best to keep a note of my moods and how i feel! I hope I don't get hungry doing this, its gonna make me turn to biscuits :break_diet:

5. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Good luck chuck! First week is tough - but the boig loss at the end is usually worth it!! (I'm still on my first week too.

what you have is personal preference. I've tried a lot of different things, but I find that porridge / bar / shake is best for me (for some reason the savory options make me feel grippy, lol!).

I've given myself 2 things to focus on this week; (it's helped me not to think of the long term yet)
    1) getting into ketosis so I stop feeling like pants
    2) my weigh day is Friday and Im hoping to see a big loss!,

you'll be fine xxx

6. MissMia

I'm half way through my first milkshake... Strawberry. Kinda tastes like strawberry biscuits, considering I don't like strawberry milkshake! Good luck with your weigh in! I've gotta wait until next Wednesday, if I even last that long! Biggest test is going to be going to college in the evenings and not goin for a takeaway with friends! X