Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Well done 5lbs is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! What an achievement xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all - Darcy, Carrie, Sage-femme and Vee - well done on your losses. (and thanks for wading through the drivel of my diary!)
My little man has a nasty cold which I am hoping will be pretty much gone by the morning - he's having a nice bath now (my OH is with him lol!) so fingers crossed for a good night. :cross:
Vee i love your 'Keep calm and get skinnier!' made me giggle!
I've been having a bit of a tea fest of the last couple of days - not wanted coffee :) Having my DR P fix just now tho.
Good evening all - enjoy the last bit of the weekend! X

Do you have Dr Pepper zero?? Where do you get it from??

Ocado-online shop. But think asda do it too! X

Thanks, I used to really like it but can't remember where I bought it, have looked in tesco and sainsburys - must be asda!

hi ho hi ho it's off to work I gooooo! Hope all have a good day.
Catch you later X

Hi all, how's it going? We went out for another evening with neighbours last night. My OH fell low and had wine but my halo remains intact. SSparkling water all the way and not a single nibble. I've also cycled every morning this week and I'm planning to go swimming this afternoon for the first time since 1997 . Anyone else doing something they haven't for ages? Have a great day.

Angel you are doing so well, polish that halo girl! Haven't started swimming yet (used to go) think I want to wait a little more before I brave the pool (also need to find the nearest one, and work out when I'd go!)enjoy your swim hon, i used to love being in the water, Am planning on walking my son to school too, but he needs to be able to manage it as well as me,
might do some baking this afternoon with the little guy, want to try rainbow cake... He and daddy can eat it later!
Have good days all. Ttfn X

Hi Diva, rainbow cake sounds super, do we get another piccie? I'm making a curry for 11 on Thursday for a friends leaving do. I'll probably be so busy no one will notice me abstaining. The smells alone will be marvellous and there's no calories or carbs in deep breathing yumminess! Well, I did it, my 58" hips and I braved the swimming pool and it was fantastic. It was pretty busy but my initial fear evaporated once in the water. I'd forgotten how nice it can be. Getting dry and dressed again is still a nightmare but sooo worth it. Feeling chuffed. Going to light a fire and snuggle down for a quiet evening. How's your day been ?

Oh amazing I love rainbow cake - but I'm pants at making it! Do we get to see?? :p

Hi all,

Made mini rainbow cake - will try and post a pic... Well done Angel on the swim - I am being inspired!
Have decided to do one aam a week as I think it'll help me regain control over food bit by bit (a whole week was a bit daunting!) and I'm going to aim for around 200cal on top of the 3 exante products.
Angel good luck with the curry tomorrow - breathe deeeeeep!
ttfn girlies, catch up later.

IMG_0333.jpg

Wow Diva that looks sooooo yummy, you really are talented! I've done aam 3 times since Saturday, just protein though and in lieu of one shake. I used the atkins induction list online to make sure i was as low carb as possible. For some reason I'd started getting very dizzy, even laid down and that's gone now. Maybe that's why they advise aam every 4 which I didn't do. Extra calories burnt off from shivering due to broken boiler at the moment. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Thankyou hon - I just like playing!
oooh no - we just had our boiler serviced as it was playing up - hope yours is fixed soonest.:winter_brr:

Had my hair cut today and forget how good it can make me feel! lots of comments :D
ttfn - gotta go see what my little guy is up to....X

Did you go for a change in style? You deserve some me time, gladbit made you feel good. Do you feel thinner yet? I don't but I'm not as far along as you yet. Well, just finished making 3 lots of curry. If I keep off the rice and naan I should be safe to have some myself. At least I know what's in them! Have a good eve.

Awww love how you feel after a good haircut! Got mine cut last week after nearly a year (shocking!)

Love the rainbow cake too! Making me hungry :p

Thanks guys! I do feel thinner but only my Mum, OH and v close friends are noticing yet! I am kinda growing my hair so it is looking a bit bob-ette at the mo, but much neater so I feel better!
Angel enjoy the curry - well done on making so much! you'll enjoy it more without the rice and naan diluting the flavour....!
ttfn and catch you later - in laws taking my son out for lunch as OH and I have a meeting with the paediatrician then. hopefully a positive outcome :)
XX

I made it through the night good as gold. 11people and all the curries went. The only thing I did have was a sip of champagne as a toast. My husband fell completely off the wagon in a big way. I think it went well. Time for bed, I'm shattered. How did paediatrician go Diva ?

Nitey nite.

well done Angel - you can keep polishing that halo!
paediatrician went well actually, didn't hear anything new as such but have a diagnosis of Autism spectrum disorder. (means our boy is autistic) :)
This now means the statementing process at school can be pushed ahead and we can all look in the right places to get help we need!
all in all a positive day - I even made 16 pudsey biscuits for Huw to take to school to sell today! ttfn girls, have a good day XX

IMG_0334.jpgIMG_0335.jpg

Back