Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Hi diva, what's aam? 30lbs in a month is amazing! Anyone WI today? Weird day for me. I've been so cold lately not able to get warm and today I've woken up glowing like a beacon! Very very (tooooo) toasty. Maybe my fat burning has gone into overdrive hehehe. Nice change whatever the reason! Lets hope it leads to a good loss. My OH batchelor uncles who are in their 70s arrive today for a 3 day break. They like traditional, very unhealthy food so not hard to resist but i get the "unhealthy diet" lectures which are very wearing. Entertaining them is the trick! Hope everyone is ok and doing well. X

hi hon - aam = add a meal! You just dish up the traditional stuff for the Uncles, and bask in the virtuous glow of resistance!:innocent0002:
Enjoy the warmth - freeeeeeezing here!:gen125:

well another day another dollar! Hope all not as freezing as I am! :winter_brr: Put my nice warm jeggings on this morning and they fell down - am slightly annoyed as I liked them, but quite pleased too! resisting the urge to shop any more though as got a top to get into as my next mini goal. :) Have also got 3 dates in December that I will eat at, so planning carefully to stay in K, as I know carbs and I don't really get on. (would I be here otherwise??!) One is a works do for the OH and it'll be the first one I'll have gone to, and I'm actually feeling happy to go!
What a ramble for a Tuesday morning! Off to teach, then put shopping away then pick up the little monster :)
Hope all have fab days! XX:bunnydance:

Im baltic today as well :sick: got a sore throat so drinking some warm peach water, curl up in my bed sounds better!!! Had a wee sneak on scales this morning after my bullion and chicken with lettuce another 1.5lbs off!! hehe!! :whistle:

Have a good day x

Hi all, yep, chilly isn't the word. My temporary glow must've been because totm was due. Thrilled I've not had the mental cravings this time. Great that clothes are dropping off you Diva, What are you wearing for the Christmas doo?

Butterfly congrats on the loss, you're doing great, I hope your sore throat gets better soon, hot peach sounds yummy. I've got the berry one and that's nice.

Hi vee, sounds like you're doing great already, 10lbs down well done :)

well, I'm surviving my OH s uncles staying. Off out with a friend to see Eddie Reader in concert (anyone remember fairground attraction? ). She hasn't seen me since starting the diet. Soda water for me tonight though. Off to a craft fair Friday. My friend loves to try everything in the food hall so I'll have to be good. The next time I don't think I can avoid eating is 30th Nov. my friends are taking me away for the weekend and have booked a fancy restaurant for my 40th present. I'll just have to be sensible. I'll have been on Exante over 7 weeks by then. Any tips very welcome.

Good luck all

Hope you feel better soon butterfly-keep drinking the hot stuff x
welcome vee and best of luck-as angel says you've made a brill start!
Angel, just try and make sensible choices-protein and lo carb veg and lots of water! (Am going to see the menu for the do later and will need to do the same!) clothes wise i'm going to see what fits by then and either buy my Christmas outfit early or raid my 'thin' wardrobe!!
As I've been a little 'flat' the last coupla days-nothing major just tired and cold and mooey-I'm going to have a little food tonight! Mushies, asparagus and 60g lamb mince(as the boys are having shepherds pie!) altogether with an exante soup - will only add an extra 200 cals so :)
mmmmm! Ttfn girlies speak later X

Morning! Dinner was yum! now having my nana shake and some hot water. still cold, but the heating had thrown a wobbly yesterday and I hadn't realised....:doh: so as it is back to normal - cold but not frozen today!
Got to start baking today as I am making a pirate ship cake for a friend's son's 4th birthday this Saturday...need to get all the cake done so I can assemble and decorate over tomorrow and Friday. should be fun...watch this space!
Have good days all. ttfn XX

cake 3 baking as I type! just realised I hadn't had lunch, so bouillon and a bar now it is then. :)
Hope all having a good day.
X

we expect photos of this cake!!!!!! i would be licking the spoon so i'll stay away from baking at the moment x

Had the spoon almost in my mouth before I stopped myself! Straight under the tap :) ill def post pics (from the best angle!!)

Hi all, domestic goddess Diva! Has it lifted your spirits any, post holiday blues are always a drag. Good for you realising and stopping licking the spoon, amazing willpower.

How're you feeling butterfly?

I'm feeling bloated and crappy. I fell for the guilt trip and ate something I don't even like. My husbands uncles bought us fish and chips (yes they know about the diet). I left the bun but ate the fish and a few chips to keep the peace and I'm literally hungover, out of ketosis and I don't even like them. Why on earth did I. All it did was make me feel greasy, queasy and tired. Back on track but a stupid blip just because I didn't want to be rude, was tired of the nagging and couldn't seem to excuse myself from the situation. First slip in 5 weeks. Well, done now, gotta move on. Thanks for listening to the rant. Hope everyone else is fairing well. X

--------------------------- There is the line drawn under it Angel.
Today is a new day - back on track. :) The little slip will not have done that much damage, you stopped yourself going 'oh well, I might as well have cake as I've had that now'
Onwards and inwards.
I did have the holiday blues a little but seem to be back into the swing of things now, and the baking is good because it's for someone else, so I feel even less inclined to pick at any!
Hope today is better for everyone - Butterfly feel well and Angel stay positive.
DomesticDiva signing off! :wavey:

My husbands uncles bought us fish and chips (yes they know about the diet). I left the bun but ate the fish and a few chips to keep the peace and I'm literally hungover, out of ketosis and I don't even like them. Why on earth did I. All it did was make me feel greasy, queasy and tired.

At least you know it's not worth it in case you get tempted again! Mistakes happen it's just continuing with how you were doing before that fixes them :)

Diva your willpower is amazing, I can never make cake without eating half the raw batter lol!!!

Thanks Chazsucks! Been colouring fondant icing for what seems like hours! Assemblage and decorating tomorrow. Hope I've got enough stuff :)
nearly forgot lunch again today-oops!!
greetings to all ttfn X

Do we get to see a pic!?

When I've finished it tomorrow!! At the mo just a pile of cakes and bags of fondant :)

Thanks chazsucks and diva. I'm totally back into it. Biggest wake up call is the realisation I'm yet again sabotaging myself to make someone else feel better. Never again. Line well and truly drawn Diva thanku. I'm on leave for ten whole days now. Bliss! I've got my cossie Diva so I'm going to hit the pool.

Cant wait to see a pic of this masterpiece. You have so much patience Diva! It took all my energy to make a simple sponge no icing last month. Are you waiting until Monday for WI this week?

Hi chazsucks, have you just started or have you been on Exante before? Good luck for your first week. It's so worth it.

Hey Angel I lost over 3 stone last summer with exante but then i fell off the wagon and it's taken me this long to get serious about continuing losing weight!

Back