Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Super biccies Diva. Glad you are able to move forward to get what you need for Huw. Have a great day. X

Hmmm, just tried the pasta, I got the winter pack. It might be ok occasionally but the pasta is v chewy and sauce runny. Very smokey cheese taste too. Porridge still my fav.
today has been tough to stay on track. It doesn't help when hubby hands me an Indian takeaway menu and asks what I want. I asked him to stop trying to lead me astray and how much of a battle it is to say no each time. Then I had the carbonara and a litre of water. Very close to just saying sod it but I've too far to go. Drawing strength from the forums! Thank you to all on here.

Last edited:
You keep staying strong angel. Yah boo to the astray leading hubby-let him fall off the wagon, you're the one driving!!
I've yet to try the porridge, but like tha pasta so was thinking of getting the winter box next. The sauce does thicken if you leave it a bit and use a tad less water...
You are doing brilliantly, just stay focused.
its nearly the weekend...:)
take care chicks XX

Thanks diva, you are a tower of strength and I really appreciate your support. You are doing so amazingly I'm so impressed. I'm looking through gorgeous dresses to get me excited again. Keep going, we will get there!

Wowwwee loving your gorgeous cute little pudsey bears!!! You're fab! Glad you got the diagnosis, sometimes it just helped to get things going doesn't it after feeling like your in limbo for a long time.

BTW you have to keep us updating with all your cake making!!

Angel you're welcome hon, and the support works both ways :) believe me!
sage femme yes, the limbo was getting frustrating so its good to be moving now!
soon as I bake I'll post! :)
off to bed soon as dear son has shared his cold with hub and me-bleugh, snot, cough, sniff!
Night night XX

Sniffle. :-•

Awe Diva you poor thing. Colds are rotten. Have a hot drink mix, that was lovely when I had a cold. With all the vitamins in packs I'm sure you'll beat it it no time. Been helping friends move house today. I'm really proud of my clean and tidy house! They've been so busy they hadn't even packed. Goodness what a day. Ah well, beds to assemble so gotta go. Get well soon x

Thanks hon-my nose is so sore!! I've wanted to eat rubbish all day - in the end nibbled a couple of mouthfuls of turkey mince...felt it might curb the crap craving a little and not be too harmful on the ketosis or calorie front! Have drunk tea and hot water and bouillon and orange mix (hot angel-mmm!) now on dr p for a change!
WI in the morning tho doubt I'll have lost much thus week-been too good for 5wks!!
Hope you have a good rest this eve after helping your friends moving xxx

Only 1lb this week but still a loss! And the inches are coming off so happy :)
ofv to have hot drinks, feed my little guy and catch up with strictly!
Ttfn XX

1lb is going to be pure fat not water so it's a great loss. You've had unbelievable losses so far. How are you feeling today? Did you sleep well? I'm on way home today, I couldn't weigh in yesterday because there aren't any scales but I've exercised this week and been good as gold so I'm really excited. Report in later! House move still ongoing! Feel better x

Hi angel. we all slept well thanks, but I am still full of snotty cold! - I am looking forward to hearing your loss!
I'm in quite a rah mood today, could quite easily throw something , stamp my feet and shout lots. I am assuming this is down to the cold and poss totm looming on the horizon...tho an annoying OH really isnt helping matters!
Hope your friends appreciate your help! you'll be burning loads of calories moving stuff :)

Well done on the loss hun, another pound gone that aint coming back!!! xxx

Ok, I'm confused. I've stuck 100% all week, exercised and everything and the scales are reading UP 2lbs? I usually weigh in the morning so will wait and see tomorrow but I have to say I'm gutted. I felt so positive it would be a good loss this week. It's just impossible to put on weight with 600cals a day. Well, it's gotta balance out somehow. :(

Well, slightly better at 1.5lb increase. Must be fluid as I'm 2" down on my hips and its the inches that count! Have a good day all

you are right hon, the inches say the right thing. You will lose on the scales again, we fluctuate with water retention etc over the weeks and months.
I managed to fall over today which was painful and a bit of a shock in itself, but I happened to be carrying my son at the time - meant I was more worried as to whether he was hurt. He was absolutely fine :) I however have jarred myself, bruised my palms (and ego!) and got a bloody scraped knee!! ah well, could've been worse.
Hope you all have a good day. catch up later X

Ouch!! poor Diva!! you'll ache for a few days so take it easy x

Thanks B-already aching! Dosing up on ibuprofen so a good nights sleep and back to normal tomorrow :)

Goodness Diva what a shock for you. Hope your bumps and bruises disappear quickly. I'm really glad your son is ok. How's everything else going? I've had a crazy day, drunk way too much coffee but I'm completely 100%. Soooo tempted to go off the rails last night but I haven't so far. Just tried a size 22 dress on from Debut Debenhams. Too big in the chest. I never thought I'd ever say that!

Awww ouchy sorry you fell! Hope you are feeling a bit better and glad your little one was ok! xxx

Back