Starting on Monday. Some questions...

BlackRose

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Me and hubby joining WW on Monday. We've both done the old points systems but struggled as we preferred plans that emphasise the differences between protein and carbs. I'm delighted with what I've read so far and cannot wait to get started. :)

Can I just ask how people are finding it?
And of course are the losses as good as the old way. I'd imagine so, if not higher.
I'm 5ft 5" and14st. (Well, near enough). Is there anyone with similar stats so I can vaguely guage what I might have ahead of me?

Other than that, just a wee hello and I look forward to chatting! :)

Hiya, I have being doing WW for about 11 months and think it's a great diet. I have not done the old way only the pro points and find it really easy to follow. I had lost a stone a half but have fallen by the way side the last couple of weeks and put a couple of pounds back on (always the same with kids on holiday). Anyway I am 5 ft 5 and started at 14st 6 and am now 13st 4, slow weight loss you may think I would probably agree but unfortunately I don't really do any exercise, I have 2 year old boy twins and a newly turned 5 year old, so every spare minute I have goes to washing clothes and tidying my house!!!! Once they are older I'm hoping to focus more on exercise but at the moment no can do.... I cook lots of lovely low pro point meals through out the week for the family and as I said find it a really good diet to follow also I'm doing WW online. Good Luck and enjoy x

Hello, welcome to WW. I've been doing it since June 12 & find it the best plan I've done. I'm really re-educating my very poor nutrition and eating skills. As long as you do what the plan says and take time to plan your food you'll be fine. Xx

I'm 5'7 and started at 14.1lb in jan, I got down to 11st 2.5 by sept... Had been in the 11's for a good couple months ... I'm now pregnant, but loves ww so will be joining again a few weeks after I give birth!

Thanks all. Some amazing losses, i'm really impressed and excited.
Of course I'd love the weight to melt away but I'm fully prepared to take my time and do it right this time.
Couldnt stay to meeting so just got my pack. As a result kibd of flailing and only vaguely sticking. Got some groceries in tonight and hopefully hit a good proper focused run at it before first weigh in.

I'm going to try to check in here quite frequently as on previous diets I've found the forum so helpful. Hopefully I can help too. :)

Good luck tomorrow.

Remember YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH! Xo

Back