Starting on Monday..

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
.....and I have signed up for the online coaching thing after buying the book.......just felt I needed someone watching over me! Is anyone else using it? I'd appreciate any top tips or hints for getting through the attack phase - I am worried about what to eat, or more accurately what to put on my plate to make it look like a meal!
Wish me luck - if this doesn't work I am going for surgery!
Kaz
x

Don't stress! It's easy! Plan your next day's meals and snacks, pop them on here and we'll cast an eye over it all. You'll soon know exactly what to put on your plate as the pounds come off.

Thanks I will do - one thing though - are muller light yogs allowed on Attack? That and a wee egg and oatbran pancake thing would sort my brekkies out no problem - was thinking consomme type of soup followed by chicken fillets and a fat free yog dip with garlic in it for lunch and then an omelette of some sort for dinner?
K
x
PS can you remind me of how to do the ticker thing? ;)

The current official advice is no flavoured yogurt at any stage of the diet - but plain yogurt with sweetener and a few drops of flavouring is allowed, and is just as good.

Muller lights are a no, they contain sneaky sugar.
The general consensus is that fat-free plain yogurt, flavoured with sweetener and permitted flavouring.
The ticker thing....just go to www.tickerfactory.com and follow the instructions. If you get stuck ask and I'll help you.

Ah - thank you - will get some no fat greek yog!

Welcome - I started last sunday. Its a fab diet.
Regards the plate I have started using a smaller plate this week (bit larger than a normal side plate) - then I am not trying to make it look like the food I used to eat, if that make sense.
Sometimes I have more than one plateful - other days I have a small plate meal and more snacks in between.
I have have been having cinammon or mixed spice in my yoghurts - its yum - much nicer than all those boring mullers!
Good luck x

Thanks all - fingers crossed for a good Attack phase - 6 days though........quite long!

Out tonight for final carb-loaded blow out before Monday - Italian food and vino!

Enjoy!

Post your menu on Monday and we will have a look. Don't forget to keep us posted on your weight losses.

How long is your attack?

The meal tonight was fab - I was looking at what I had and tried to work out what I would be allowed on Dukan - not hellish much TBH!!! Mussels as a starter would be about it!
My attack phase is 6 days - I will post what I am planning to have once I have been shopping tomorrow!
K
x

Here we go!!

Brekky today - 2 scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and some fromage frais with chives snipped through it - and 2 cups of coffee with skimmed milk. (Do coffee and tea count towards your water consumption?)

I think for lunch I will have a selection of cold meats with a yogurt and garlic dip, and then a vanilla milkshake made with skimmed milk, fromage frais, sweetener and vanilla flavouring.

Dinner is a selection of seafood with a lemon and parsley fromage frais dressing and then half a roast chicken with a savoury oat bran pancake, with yogurt mixed with sugar free jelly as a dessert.

Dopes that all sound OK?

K
xx

PS - the hardest thing so far has been not to nibble from the kids' stuff!!

Last edited:
Apparently with over 80lbs to lose I am carrying the equivalent of two 8 year old children around with me!!

Your menu looks fabulous. Well planned and varied.

According to the book tea and coffee count towards your water but I aways aim for 1.5 litres of water and anything else is a bonus. Doing this a week and my skin looks much brighter and clearer!

Hav a good day. Come back tonight and let us know how it went.

Well - Day 1 is almost over and it was really easy!! I haven't been hungry (but I did miss my fresh fruit) I've still to have my yog mixed with jelly - and I managed 3 pints of water no problem.

If I make a stock with the chicken carcass can I use it as long as I skim all the fat off it? I quite like the idea of a really light soup with just stock, shredded chicken and chopped parsley - maybe a wee bit of shallot for flavour.

Tomorrow I think I will have the yog and jelly for breakfast and milky coffee, then the chicken soup for lunch with the milkshake again after it (it was yummy!) Dinner tomorrow night will be some kind of omelette I think - maybe a herby one - with a grilled chicken breast as well.

I think planning and posting what I am going to eat here will certainly help - I need to think in advance about what I am going to eat or I will lose the plot!

Hope you all had a good day too!
K
x

Tomorrow's menu does sound nice but I don't think there's enough protein in there. You really want to eat as much protein as possible. The general rule is a MINIMUM of 1-1.5 g of protein per kilo of body weight per day. Eat more protein = lose more weight.

OK - I see what you are saying - I had the yog and jelly for brekky and I had 4 turkey rashers and 2 dry fried eggs for lunch and snacked on some turkey ham, chicken and crab sticks just there. I will have my soup a a starter tonight then the chicken breast and omelette - although that will mean 4 eggs in one day! I don't have a cholesterol problem so I think that is fine......I'm not planning on doing that every day anyway. Have drunk about 2/3 of my water so far plus 2 coffees but am getting a bit of a headache - I'll go and down another pint to see if that helps!
K
x

OK - struggling a bit today - all I have had is 2 cups of milky coffee and some lean cooked ham.........can't seem to get motivated to be creative! But don't feel particularly hungry either! Weird!

Back