Step2 810kcal Starting on Step 2 - Team

Hi there, i would love to join a team and make some friends! I started this week - I am on Step 2. Anyone have a team i can join? Pweeety please? :)

Good luck!! :)

I am on day 6 today! Cheated already buy having wine and food on Sat night at a dinner party! feel bad and worried I have ruined my chances of a loss in my first week!

Hi there! I'm on day 2. How is everyone doing/feeling?

I lost 3lbs in one week!! :)
I have found it ok, in the week its easy but did cheat on the saturday night and still got the loss, i lost inches round my waist and body fat % too.

How are you going with it? x

Well done! I'm doing ok thanks, just drinking the water if I feel slightly ropey. It's my fiance's Birthday at the weekend and although we're not planning on a boozy one, hope I stick to planning x

Its my bf's birthday this weekend. Unfortuntaly we do have a lot of plans! Two meals out and one night out drinking! i will not be expecting much this week!

Oh no! Have you checked out the menus in advance?

Oh yes I am all prepared. Tonight is a pub meal and I have found a chicken salad I can have with no sauce (maybe some balsamic on the side instead) and no booze tonight :)

Good on you. Good luck x

Hello all, so tomorrow is my 2nd weigh in since starting!

I have to confess all! lol - It was my BF's birthday this weekend. The celebrations started Wed and Finished Sat!!!

WED- Pub with Family - (100% on plan all day then had 2 x small wine with soda water instead of my normal large ones!)

THUR- Theatre with pub grub before (100% on plan all day, 3 x small red wine, at pub i chose a chicken salad and had only one product during the day to save some cals! Naughty!).

Fri - c[FONT=georgia, serif]ooked breakfast to start (Made BF eggs Benedict and I just had two poached egg and a slice of bacon) Yo Sushi for Lunch - (I choose low cal stuff and didn't drink) - night out drinking with friends (Had too much to drink but no dinner to save cals, naughty again! lol) [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]Sat - Chinese takeaway!! - (Had naughty stuff like prawn crakers, sweet and sour chicken and rice - but due to hangover didn't eat anything else all day)[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]Sun - 100% back on track [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]So basically, I was bad, but i could have been worse given the situation! [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]My calories have been less during this period than they would have been before i started this diet! If i hadnt been folowing this plan things would have been a lot worse! I have drank soo much water every day which i hope will help![/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]I know i wont lose this week - I might gain - I just pray I do not put on all the 3lbs i lost in my first week when i get weighed tomorro night!! [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]xxx[/FONT]

How did you get on? I lost 4lb in my first weigh in yesterday. Had SUCH a bad day today, nearly cheated so many times but I've resisted so far. Been so low today :sigh:

Hello all, so tomorrow is my 2nd weigh in since starting!

I have to confess all! lol - It was my BF's birthday this weekend. The celebrations started Wed and Finished Sat!!!

WED- Pub with Family - (100% on plan all day then had 2 x small wine with soda water instead of my normal large ones!)

THUR- Theatre with pub grub before (100% on plan all day, 3 x small red wine, at pub i chose a chicken salad and had only one product during the day to save some cals! Naughty!).

Fri - cooked breakfast to start (Made BF eggs Benedict and I just had two poached egg and a slice of bacon) Yo Sushi for Lunch - (I choose low cal stuff and didn't drink) - night out drinking with friends (Had too much to drink but no dinner to save cals, naughty again! lol)

Sat - Chinese takeaway!! - (Had naughty stuff like prawn crakers, sweet and sour chicken and rice - but due to hangover didn't eat anything else all day)

Sun - 100% back on track

So basically, I was bad, but i could have been worse given the situation!

My calories have been less during this period than they would have been before i started this diet! If i hadnt been folowing this plan things would have been a lot worse! I have drank soo much water every day which i hope will help!

I know i wont lose this week - I might gain - I just pray I do not put on all the 3lbs i lost in my first week when i get weighed tomorro night!!

xxx

Well, after a very bad week and having alcohol 4 out of the 7 days, havign a chinese takeawaye etc etc.. i still lost 1 lb! I have also lost a tiny bit more off my waist and I my body fat % had gone down a bit more and also...... I am in the healthy range for my BMI!!

No social plans to get in the way this week so want a 3lb loss which will take me up to half a stone in 3 weeks!!

Blimey, can't believe you still lost after all that :) Well done on the 1lb loss. Those pesky social events def get in the way. Got a 3 course buffet at a spa this weekend, hen do wk after then Wedding in 5 weeks!! Not too bothered about a huge loss before the Wedding, would prefer to just feel comfortable and content in my dress. I plan to get most the weight off after my honeymoon xx

I know its pretty amazing! shows its worth sticking to it the rest of the time even if you know you are going to go off track. Been 100% since Sunday and no reason to go off track this week! I want a big loss :)

Good luck to you, just stick to it 100% whenever you can and always get straight back on track if you slip up - seemed to work for me! lol.

x

Hi all!

I started CWP on step 2 last week, and lost 7lbs in 6 days. Now onto week 2 and still going strong. I have fallen below the BMI of 40 now, so I might be allowed to start SS next week. My consultant has said though that if I am losing nicely on step 2, then why step down...

Good luck all for the coming weigh in's. Hope you get what you want for a loss!

Sunflowerlady :)

Well done on losing 7lbs in 6 days, that's great.

I had a bad day yest, went off plan :( Back on it today but feeling incredibly low. Not looking forward to WI tomorrow xx

I felt terribly low yesterday, so to pick me up, my husband and I went for a walk. (calorie burning!) it picked me up and made me feel better!
You should give it a try! However it is terribly cold outside!

I think I will. Thanks for the virtual kick up the bum :) xx

Hey Pixie,

Hope today went better for you. Just think another week down, one less to go before you reach your goal!

Back