Starting or re-starting this week

I feel Knackered today. No energy and no get up and go. I have sooo much to do as am spring cleaning and so far have made more mess than tydying anything!
I am still determined today though. I did this diet a couple of years ago and went from a size 20 to a size 12. Obviously I've been very slack since then and am now a size 16!!!!
So, I tydy out all my draws in my bedroom this am. Size 12 clothes are now in a tydy bag under the bed. Lots of size 14 clothes in my draws (for soon to be worn - I hope in 3 weeks but we will see). Size 16 and I only have a couple of things are soon to be in decorating clothes draw!
It really inspired me seeing all my lovely clothes that I will soon be able to wear again. It's like a have a prize box I can open again when I get to my goal, very excited.
So I will ride the storm of this day 2. The hunger will not get me down.
- By the end of today I will through a 100% day 2 and have a less cluttered tydy house. This is definatly moving the right direction.

How is everyone else? I keep forgetting what day everyone is on. Hope you are all staying strong and will be back on every now and again when I need 'stay focussed' reading.
xxxxx

That is great motivation, its good to know that you have done well in the past, that would make me even more determined to succeed again! If you dont mind me asking how long did it take you last time?
I have alot to do today too, not work wise, but I am a uni student and in my last year, dissertation looms!! I've been told I shouldnt be doing something like this when ive got so much work to do, if I lack energy in a few weeks I will be rethinking!!
I am looking forward to buying and trying on new clothes! I am a 14-16 at the moment, if I am a comfortable size 12-14 at the end of this I will be very happy!!
Have a good day!! (just having my fruits of the forest shake, very nice!!)
xxxx

I'm feeling really rubbish. Had to go to bed last night feeling so sick i thought i might throw up, and an awful headache. Today still feeling a bit sick, to be honest the shakes are making me feel sick - really need to find one I like! Still drinking plenty of water and have taken some painkillers for my head. How long until ketosis?! haha
xoxoxo

Hi Claire

Sorry to hear you arent getting on too well with it - Just read your other post about being sick :(, that isnt good. Have you tried the ready made shakes? The chocolate one has been my fave. I have got such a bad headache, and I know what you mean about not lasting if ketosis doesnt kick in soon. Its so sore and nothing is helping. xx

Girls - stay on track!!!
Ok, I did cambridge a couple of years ago now and have not been well behaved in the food department since, hense being back. I have treid a couple of slow diets in the meantime, but like always they are too slow and don't work for me personally. Cambridge really does work, amazingly so. But yes week 1 is hell, weigh-in day is not though!!!!

Last time I did this, I did it in 5 week slots as I have hols booked along the way (my choice and it suited me). Each 5 week slot I lost a dress size.
1st 5 wks = size 18/20 to a size 16
2nd 5 wks = size 16 to a 14
3rd 3 weeks = 14 to a twelve
So, soon2beslim, 5 weeks and you will be at goal. What is 5 weeks come on now.

I understand the lethergy and college. I have my own buisness, well 2 actually and that keeps me really busy, so I'm usually bad on the housework score. But its quiet on the buisness front at the mo. so I am making work, hense spring cleaning. I have to keep busy on this diet so week 1 goes really quickly. My mental thing, keep busy = goes fast = good week 1 weight loss and really tydy house = me very happy.

Clairex - sorry you are feeling rubbish. Don't quit. I haven't seen you other post yet so maybe repeating others. Have you treid splitting you shakes in two meals each (3 sachets = 6 shakes). Dilute more than normal as well. I used to feel sick on the shakes when I first started as they have loads of vitamins in. I promise this does pass really quickly.

Well, I need to go to a school parents association meeting now (with this headache - what joy) Oh P.S. I live in France so the whole thing is in French as well! What joy.

I will be expecting some replies from you both when I get back to say you are both still clinging on by your fingers. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Take care

Well its the am of day 3 for me. Definatly feel better this am to yesterday. Am hoping ketosis comes today but no sticks, so just see re:rumbly tummy.

How is everyone else today? What plans has everyone got to stay busy?

Back