Starting out

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ellen.S, 6 January 2014.

1. Ellen.S

Ellen.S Well-Known Member

Iv done slimming world before about 6 years ago and since stopping iv gained everything I lost plus more,

So iv decided enough is enough and I'm back, I'm going it alone and using my old books, but I'd like to know if anything has changed since then?

Or if there is any advice for free snacking

2. beslim2014

beslim2014 Well-Known Member

Will be interested to see the replies as I'm a newbie so any advice will be greatly appreciated
  3. ACH

ACH Well-Known Member

A lot will have changed such as the lists of healthy extras and syns. Also there is the extra easy plan now. I'd have a nosy round this site to help you
  4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Are your books six years old? The plan have changed considerably since then so I would take advantage of one of the free membership vouchers on the go just now to join and get up to date books and access to the SW website for a limited period of time x
  5. SammieAnn87

SammieAnn87 Well-Known Member

i did sw 4 years ago and joined again last week and things have defo changed! i agree with patchwork puss maybe go to a few classes get the books the info and then if u want to go it alone at least u have the information!
  6. Ellen.S

Ellen.S Well-Known Member

I might have to go, think all the classes near me are on a night so it's difficult for me to get there as I have two small boys, n no one to look after them,

I'll have a search for classes on line

Thanks all xx