Starting over

tanya.b

Its time im in the zone and my cc starts monday, the chocolates, crisps, cakes have gone out of the house i will be having treats but if its not in the house i cannot just pick it up and eat it. my goal is to lose 2 stone by xmas which means losing 2.4lb a week got a party tonight thats why monday will be the begining of my weightloss journey. ;)

Thanks all for ur well wishes monday went well and todays going well also, i went to the gym for an hour on monday and did 30 mins of exercise today so far so good :)

Good luck Tanya! I'm just starting out on cc too, 2 stone by xmas would be amazing! We're the same height and a similar weight :)

Good luck. Its simple maths really....calories in verses calories burned. Stick with it and you will lose. :)

Thanks letty, so we are have you lost 12lbs just by eating healthy well done to you :)

Those 12lbs are since this time last year, which actually equates to 1lb a month :D my weight's been up and down since, but at least I'm lighter than I was then! Got my head in the right place to do it properly now though!

Back