• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Original Starting over

Accidentally posted this in wrong place so sorry about that!

To cut a long story short, I stopped sw in June as I needed to have a course of chemo - am getting back on track now health wise and am going to start back in Jan.

I guess no one will really remember me but wanted to say hi and help again really.

Love and peace to all :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I remember you. I hope everything went well with your treatment.
It's nice to see you again, good luck with the weight loss xx

Hi love, im so glad your feeling better health wise. Good luck with your weight loss. All the best for the future.:D

eternity said:
I remember you. I hope everything went well with your treatment.
It's nice to see you again, good luck with the weight loss xx
Yay! :D

Treatment affected me badly and ended up in a really bad way in hospital - lost weight but mostly muscle definition. They put me on high fat and high calorie diet...hence me being here now - put weight back on very quickly!

Sweepsmamma said:
Hi love, im so glad your feeling better health wise. Good luck with your weight loss. All the best for the future.:D
Thanks so much :) Really appreciate it

alwyn

Silver Member
I remember you too!! Welcome back, and I'm so glad everything went well with the treatment xx

alwyn said:
I remember you too!! Welcome back, and I'm so glad everything went well with the treatment xx
Thank you :)

TRICKYTREE said:
Good luck xx
Thanks - think I'm gonna need it! Need to reread books to remember what I can and can't have! :S

gl12282

Plodding on.......
Hi Vikstar,

I wasn't here during your last time but welcome back. Glad there are still a few faces around that you know from then.

Sorry to hear that you've had a hard time with the chemo. I'm sure you needed the nutrition but I share your frustration with 'overshooting' a bit on the high fat high calorie diet. I hope it comes off soon and you're over the worst of your treatment now.

Look forward to hearing about your progress.

Gail x

Thanks Gail - much appreciated. I guess the time of year doesn't help either but I'll endeavour to sort myself out soon :)

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
Hey,

I remember you!

Your health and getting in the right frame of mind is so much more important, the diet can come second.

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and good luck with SW - the pounds can easily come off :) x

Thanks ilovelife - really appreciate the support here :)

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
Well I don't remember you as I wasn't here when you were before, if that makes any sense whatsover. Just wanted to say 'welcome back' and good luck in your new journey.

Stay healthy and well - and be slim.

All the very best.

Gilly x

Thanks both of you - am actually feeling really excited about all of this now :D

The first week I started I was really keen and enthusiastic and I'm exactly the same again now - whoop whoop! Trawling websites for recipes etc.