Starting properly

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I decided to start the diet properly last week after discovering I had nearly reaching my original starting weight.

I think I managed half a day on Monday last week and fooled myself into believing I was following it the rest of the week.

After sitting down last night and drawing up a list of things to do, no1 was to lose 5st, and I thought to myself, this weight is not going to move unless I make it. The main things on my list are to decorate my house, but the main 1 is the weight. I have spent my whole life being fat, I'm the only person who can change that.

My boss, who I loved dearly left the company after 14years (worked with her for 4) on Friday and it made me think about my own situation, my job, my weight, home life. Nothing is ever going to change unless you make it.

So my goal is to shed the 5st, and apply to become a Cambridge consultant. My mum thinks I'd good at it, but I need to find the motivation for myself before I try my hand at motivating others.

Here's to a lighter me!!

Good luck!!
Maybe seeing whether you can actually lose weight on Cambridge before deciding to be a consultant would be a good start!

When are you planning on starting the plan?

Lx

I am starting propery today . I have messed around for a few weeks. Back on track now.

Back