Starting reefed 2moro any advice

I'm very worried about this
I have been on tfr 9 months and started at 28 stone I'm now 14 my goal is 13,5 lipotrim told me to do reefed as I'm on it so long
Any tips

Wow that is amazing congratulations!!
I'm still doing my refeed I do day 6 tommorrow. My tips would be -
follow the refeed sheet advice completely, don't skip steps.
I was hungry for a couple of days until day 4 most people aren't but be aware it could happen?
Drink lots of water, I have a diet coke every day and love it but it interferes with my water intake.

Good luck and .....enjoy what are you having tommorrow?

Hi going to do the 2 bars then chicken salad for dinner
I'm doing the reefed in two days each lipotrim told me to do the day one for 2 days and so on
Well done on ur journey congrats

Ah that first chicken salad, its lush, enjoy. I'm planning to avoid all food like crisps and sweets as I really don't want to get a taste for them so my diet this week has been bland but I have enjoyed them. I understand the worry but I have been losing weight this week about 2-3 lb - (I weigh everyday) it will be ok! x

Yes I have lost 2-3 lb last 5 days but noticed half on yest and another half on today. I'll keep an eye on it but can't see where I can cut back and still be healthy. No treats or glasses of wine yet either. But my body has to settle into normal eating again and my metabolism needs to pick up. Have a nice day. :)

Hi yeah good thank god
Just hope it keeps coming off still have a stone to go
Trying to do it slow.
Dinner was good and had 2 maintenance bars
Lots of tea and water

Back