• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

STARTING REFEED TODAY

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
i've been invited to brothers for a long weekend in oxford. didn't want to be on day1 when i went there so i bit the bullet and seen my pharmacist this morning. just prepared my 1st meal (spicy chicken and salad) and sh##ting myself, going to devour it in work later tonight lol. wish me luck

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

harji

Good luck scouse.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

lots of luck enjoy the food and your weekend x

Good luck, hope you enjoy it!! x

Good luck Scouse. Mmmm, that meal sounds yummy!

Have a great weekend at your brothers.

x

omg! was it good?? good luck babe - its been amazing to follow ur journey - u have done sooo well - i hope u keep us up 2 date with ur final part of ur journey....

good luck
julz
xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck with refeed scousemouse!

2hourglass

Silver Member
Chick chick chick chick chicken, lay a little egg for me - I want some for my tea ............. yummy :}

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
OMG had my 1st meal and boy it was sooooooooooooo good, bring on tomorrow i say. can't wait to see my brothers face when i get down there to see him, last time he seen me i was 14st 4lb.

whooop! nice one babe! im buzzin for u! xox

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
hi Kay, don't stress about refeed as it's not as daunting as we're all thinking. i'm full but in a nice way not a bloated way. tasted the maintenance bar and wow it was lovely.

Kay

Gold Member
hi Kay, don't stress about refeed as it's not as daunting as we're all thinking. i'm full but in a nice way not a bloated way. tasted the maintenance bar and wow it was lovely.
Maybe I will look forward to the maintenance bars then ;). I'm glad you have had a good day :D roll on Friday.