STARTING REFEED TODAY

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
i've been invited to brothers for a long weekend in oxford. didn't want to be on day1 when i went there so i bit the bullet and seen my pharmacist this morning. just prepared my 1st meal (spicy chicken and salad) and sh##ting myself, going to devour it in work later tonight lol. wish me luck

Good luck scouse.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

lots of luck enjoy the food and your weekend x

Good luck Scouse. Mmmm, that meal sounds yummy!

Have a great weekend at your brothers.

x

omg! was it good?? good luck babe - its been amazing to follow ur journey - u have done sooo well - i hope u keep us up 2 date with ur final part of ur journey....

good luck
julz
xx

Chick chick chick chick chicken, lay a little egg for me - I want some for my tea ............. yummy :}

OMG had my 1st meal and boy it was sooooooooooooo good, bring on tomorrow i say. can't wait to see my brothers face when i get down there to see him, last time he seen me i was 14st 4lb.

How did day 1 go SM? It will be my turn on Friday too. I hope you enjoyed every last mouthful ;)

whooop! nice one babe! im buzzin for u! xox

hi Kay, don't stress about refeed as it's not as daunting as we're all thinking. i'm full but in a nice way not a bloated way. tasted the maintenance bar and wow it was lovely.

hi Kay, don't stress about refeed as it's not as daunting as we're all thinking. i'm full but in a nice way not a bloated way. tasted the maintenance bar and wow it was lovely.

Maybe I will look forward to the maintenance bars then ;). I'm glad you have had a good day :D roll on Friday.

Back